New profile posts

The biggest issue facing Americans today isn't the virus, it's toilet paper storage.
October 3rd shovel investors... Last chance to sell your shovels!
There will be a time over the next few months when there are still enough living to bury the dead.
I question Arnold Schwarzenegger's intelligence. He has been living here in America for decades now, and he still has that accent.
Kratos
Kratos
That accent makes him money, why change it
NFL Drinking Game. 1 Shot each FG, turnover, safety, or 2 point conversion... 2 Shots each TD. Pick half or game, one team or both, depending on liver. If you are watching Sports Center... Hand over your keys and phone.
If you believe in the dead rising again, prove it by buying shovels with your money. You will make a killing selling shovels for rescue operations.
Truth or Dare?
Dare...
Having never jumped from an airplane before.... Jump from an airplane in a wingsuit.
apparently a Matrix 4 is in the works, and yup, somehow Trinity and Neo are reborn after their physical deaths in Matrix: Revolutions ......
You still have coasters for sale?
Bytor
Bytor
Yes... Just make a donation to BZ, and send me notice that you did it. I forget what I have printed at the moment, but when I get home later I'll check. If there is a custom color (with the colors I have) combination that you want I can do that as well. I'll take care of shipping... its not much and can send 4 coasters via standard mail.
How much did you're 3d printer cost. How much is hte material to print?
Bytor
Bytor
Sending you a message instead of "comment on profile"... limited in characters.
ive played with some friends of bZ, Rob "YAHELL" , and we have had 3 simultaneous squads on one team raping the mess out of the other team
its not too hard, once a squad gets in, and more come, simply create a new squad, then goto Origin and invite the others or they can click "join on you" and presto, multiple squads of BF-V Banzores
Top Bottom