-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
My vote too is 32 player tdm, it will be a hit right off the bat

Vegetaa01

Donator
The server did really well tonight and we managed to have it steady at roughly 26-32 players. Before the server emptied out the pubbers asking for more maps. Many new people joined without being invited and word is getting out. I think if we slowly trickle in more maps over time with several new ones for tomorrow night we can keep it going much longer. I really think adding just 2 maps, Hammerhead and Seigh, would keep the close quarter people happy and help keep them around without effecting the style of gameplay. After we figure we are getting more popular then we go for even more maps and target a larger audience with railway, zavod and dawnbreaker.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Enjoy the sand and waves bro, we will definitely be having a blast this weekend and maybe get a following by the time you get back.

Vegetaa01

Donator
Are we going to add 1 more or stick with the locker plan? If we stuck with only original maps we could get a few extras but I think we outta add Shanghi at least to make our first impressions stick that we are serious about trying this out. Just the replay value takes a hit with only Locker but shit do I love it.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Are we going to add 1 more or stick with the locker plan? If we stuck with only original maps we could get a few extras but I think we outta add Shanghi at least to make our first impressions stick that we are serious about trying this out. Just the replay value takes a hit with only Locker but shit do I love it.

@Billybong !!!

Vegetaa01

Donator
Seriously. Locker, Shanghi, and Hainin resort are what we need to get the ball rolling. We should not add anything except the original BF4 maps that launched at release due to a lot of people possibly not being able to get on the server. I tried it on my old server and immedialty got messages from pissed off regulars. Then IF by Sunday we have good results we should add Zavod and floodzone while adding Locker into the rotation a total of 3x to give our audience what they want but not over do it. The EXC server, the most popular TDM server at the moment plays Railway twice in the rotation and I think all the sniping really runs off the active CQ players. It worked last night now let's do it for real this time.