Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

24/7 HC Lockers

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
I don't know the list of maps on the TDM server cause they're getting changed a fair bit. You'd want to ask someone more involved with that server.

GenBradley

-bZ- Member
Banzore TDM fuckhouse

Vegetaa01

Donator
We have yet to add more maps but I did see it go over 12 people once. I sound like I'm beating a dead horse on WhatsApp asking people to get on so I stopped trying. A few do get on and they know who they are and thank you.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
We have yet to add more maps but I did see it go over 12 people once. I sound like I'm beating a dead horse on WhatsApp asking people to get on so I stopped trying. A few do get on and they know who they are and thank you.
Who do we get with about maps? Should we post a poll?

Vegetaa01

Donator
Last night around 6-7CT it filled all the way up on locker and railway then went back down to like 8 because the server is still set at 319 tickets instead of the standard 200. People just got burned out and left. We are also still at the standard 30hz instead of the 40-60. I only found out after people complained about it. Good news is it only takes a few seeders to fill it up. This time around it was mostly pubbers who helped fill it up so we are slowly getting our name out into the TDM world.

Last edited:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Billy is the only one that can make map changes (that stick), Hz changes, slot changes, etc.

I can make map, or even mode changes but they only last one round then revert...so it doesn't do much good. Bawlin doesn't even have access to make any of the aforementioned changes, just Billy and Jackson.

I'm back from vacation so my dude will be seeding again. Bout to drop him into all maps now :)

Y'all might want to try gunmaster on the server. It's still a little early in the test period, but GM is not found very often and for those who like that style of play, they tend to be loyal participants.

Jasper

-bZ- Member
Donator
someones gonna have to teamview into my comp to do it, but im @ work all day, computer sits idle. can get that auto-seed script going if need be