Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

3RD 24/7 RUSH SERVER FOR BF3

Wiz

-bZ- Member
k

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
can we make it Sqd DM till some of the ppl in the clan unlock the assignment for it??

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We have a server that could be set up for 24/7 Rush. The Air Maps server is not meant to be permanent. It seems to populate, which is cool, but we can always change it back and forth.

If people favorite the server, it's favorited no matter what we do with the server. As long as we are in there and playing, it will populate, and it's super easy to change it back and forth from Rush to Conquest with different maps.

If it were populated 24/7, I would suggest leaving it and mayhaps check out a 3rd server, but we can't keep the two we have populated full time.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
I was thinking a third one....airmap server seems to do better than metro server it seems

Billybong said:
I was thinking a third one....airmap server seems to do better than metro server it seems
I'm thinkin you need yo lay off the weed because metro is where spartan and jimmy are doin werk getting new recruits

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
I say no. We have 2 servers now that rarely self populate. If we add another one , that just going to spread us all over the place. In return it will have a "cod4 effect " and we will have members in 3 half full servers and no one playing together as a clan.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
or just change the air maps server around for what you want... that's the "wild card" server

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
My suggestion is, when this thing is full on red from end to end, we should consider a third server.

getgraph.pl

One week of server usage for Air Maps server.

Slingblade said:
Billybong said:
I'm thinkin you need yo lay off the weed because metro is where spartan and jimmy are doin werk getting new recruits

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Cuba said:
or just change the air maps server around for what you want... that's the "wild card" server
that server is doing better then metro sorry to say thats where the last few recruits came from

spartan680 said:
Cuba said:
that server is doing better then metro sorry to say thats where the last few recruits came from
No problem have 2 air maps, there's plenty of metro servers to play on

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Slingblade said:
spartan680 said:
Cuba said:
No problem have 2 air maps, there's plenty of metro servers to play on

all i was saying was why change a good thing

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Both servers sit idle if we don't go in there and populate them.

The Air Maps server was meant to be whatever we wanted it to be. Somebody asked for Air Maps, I set it up that way. If somebody wants a TDM server, I'll set it up that way. Either way, it doesn't really matter if it's sits empty.

Just let me know what ya'll want to do with the Air Maps server.