Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

3RD 24/7 RUSH SERVER FOR BF3

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Leave the AIRMAPS Server aLone....

I will get my own 24/7 rush server going....

thanks for all the opinions....

Cuba

BEAST MODE
i want a infantry only conquest server without air maps or metros...

everybody probably won't agree with me...

that's ok i'll do it by myself.

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
Cuba said:
i want a infantry only conquest server without air maps or metros...everybody probably won't agree with me...

that's ok i'll do it by myself.
I like that idea Cuba.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Slingblade said:
Billybong said:
Leave the AIRMAPS Server aLone....I will get my own 24/7 rush server going....

thanks for all the opinions....
Can you make it metro rush server? that would be shweet!
You need a Metro Tattoo first.....

Stoyki had an idea of running metro as 1000 tickets Conquest one round, then the next 2 rush rounds, one for attack, one defend, then back to Conquest, then Rush, then Conquest and so on. I like that idea. It'd help metro get less repetitive, without having to leave the server to get a little variety, which usually kills it. I also like Cube's idea.

Reliqua said:
Stoyki had an idea of running metro as 1000 tickets Conquest one round, then the next 2 rush rounds, one for attack, one defend, then back to Conquest, then Rush, then Conquest and so on. I like that idea. It'd help metro get less repetitive, without having to leave the server to get a little variety, which usually kills it. I also like Cube's idea.
I've seen Metro servers die in 5 seconds flat when they switch rush from conquest be cause it's all about the body count on metro which is lowered in rush mode that being said I think it would be a great idea if Jimmy and Spatan set something up that they liked to play and would have success recruiting on. I love metro conquest but I know other servers where I can get my fix.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Slingblade said:
Reliqua said:
I've seen Metro servers die in 5 seconds flat when they switch rush from conquest be cause it's all about the body count on metro which is lowered in rush mode that being said I think it would be a great idea if Jimmy and Spatan set something up that they liked to play and would have success recruiting on. I love metro conquest but I know other servers where I can get my fix.
true but its not all about recruiting i want to be able to game with all the people we got and recruit. some members dont like metro some dont like air maps the two servers we got now are banging with peeps if we can just go in there i like metro but gets old thats when we switch to the air maps and so on

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
These should be the two graphs: one week of metro and one week of air maps.

The results may be skewed because the air maps was "new". But I think you'll find that they start looking more and more the same over time.

airmaps, one week.png

metro one week.png

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Here are new graphs as of 8am PST on Saturday, March 10

These graphs represent 30 minute intervals for one week. The bottom number is the date, the left number is number of players.

Air Maps first, Metro second.

metro 1 week.png

air maps one week.png

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Neither one of these servers is "popular" because neither one is "populated".

Air maps appears to have more usage, but only for like an hour at a time, every other day.

I think we can do whatever we want with these servers, and not worry about hurting our base.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
There are plenty of empty servers that we can go sit in. Including ours.