Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

:/

I noticed I was unbanned which I greatly appreciate but now when I log on to any bz servers I am completely ignored and made fun of in the game chat. I realize that I'd need to be on teamspeak to actually communicate bc several members turn off chat at but I've noticed this several times now. If I am unwelcome please tell me but unbanning me just to ignore me is creating a really awkward environment

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I noticed I was unbanned which I greatly appreciate but now when I log on to any bz servers I am completely ignored and made fun of in the game chat. I realize that I'd need to be on teamspeak to actually communicate bc several members turn off chat at but I've noticed this several times now. If I am unwelcome please tell me but unbanning me just to ignore me is creating a really awkward environment

It's gonna take time for everyone to welcome you with open arms again. Don't try so hard, just play, enjoy the game. Wounds take time to heal dude so stop picking the scab off ;)

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
The above being said, we don't regulate people's attitudes towards one another. If people don't want to talk to you, they might just not want to talk to you. People are like that.

I understand that.. I was posting to see if it was anything particular that I needed to address. It just kinda felt like the "okay class pick your partner" kinda vibe. Didn't really talk to anyone and was just off doing my own thing

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Chillax dude all good in the hood