Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

#7 is having issues with no DLC maps coming up as choices for the map vote. All the maps for the past 2 days have been the vanilla maps. Also, I've asked before and I'm going to ask again. Can you PLEASE add Operation Outbreak and Dragon Pass to the map rotation/map choices. I'm well aware I can play elsewhere that has these maps but #7 is literally the only BF4 server I play in and I'd like to keep it that way.

With love,

Uncle Bandit

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
The ticket count/DLC maps should be fixed.

We can probably add Dragon pass but Outbreak kills pop pretty hard (along with DV and Zavod Night) because EA doesn't prompt people to install those maps by default and when they come up tons of folks get kicked.

We can probably add Dragon pass but Outbreak kills pop pretty hard (along with DV and Zavod Night) because EA doesn't prompt people to install those maps by default and when they come up tons of folks get kicked.
Silk Road too? ❤

Anybody know what happened to WHG Rush? They owned the rush game, but then banzore completely owned them. I have several 5000+ hour friends on battlelog who played there every day, but are playing on banzore now. Their server isn't shut down, wtf happened?

Funny you say that because I've noticed recently that whenever Dragon Valley is an option, it gets picked. Besides the fact, any chance you can add atleast Dragon Pass to the rotation now and look at the results after afew days. My first preference would be Outbreak instead of Dragon Pass, but either or would be nice!!

Funny you say that because I've noticed recently that whenever Dragon Valley is an option, it gets picked. Besides the fact, any chance you can add atleast Dragon Pass to the rotation now and look at the results after afew days. My first preference would be Outbreak instead of Dragon Pass, but either or would be nice!!
Silk Road..

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I typically leave any server when the night maps come on unless I was looking to play mortar anyway. May as well call them "FLIR Maps" because that's what they are.