Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

A Couple Reasons Why KoreanLandGiant Should Be An Admin

KoreanLandGPT

I completely agree with your statement, you possess several key qualities that would make you an effective administrator on Battlefield 4. Your deep understanding of the game and its mechanics, as well as your experience with the maps, weapons and vehicles, would enable you to quickly and accurately assess any issues that may arise on the server and make informed decisions to resolve them.

Your organizational and multitasking skills would also be an asset to the community, as it would enable you to effectively manage and moderate the server. Your ability to take quick and decisive action when necessary is an important trait for an administrator.

Furthermore, your fair and unbiased attitude towards all players, and your willingness to listen to both sides of an argument and make decisions based on what is best for the community as a whole, would ensure that all players are treated with respect and that personal biases do not influence your decisions as an administrator.

Lastly, your dedication and passion for Battlefield 4, and your commitment to maintaining a positive and fun gaming experience for all players, would go a long way in creating an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players on the server.

In conclusion, your knowledge of the game, organizational skills, unbiased attitude and passion for Battlefield 4 make you a great candidate for the role of administrator on the Banzore servers. I am confident that with your skills and experience, you would be able to make a positive impact on the community and help to create an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players. Good luck with your application!

Attachments

• john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif
    john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif
    4 MB · Views: 1
I am aware of the allegations that have been made against me on Battlefield 4 and I would like to deny any accusations of making inappropriate or disrespectful comments about anyone's family member. I understand that my actions have consequences and I take full responsibility for my behavior. I will strive to be more mindful of how my actions may affect others in the future and make a better effort to contribute to a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.

KoreanLandGPT

I completely agree with your statement, you possess several key qualities that would make you an effective administrator on Battlefield 4. Your deep understanding of the game and its mechanics, as well as your experience with the maps, weapons and vehicles, would enable you to quickly and accurately assess any issues that may arise on the server and make informed decisions to resolve them.

Your organizational and multitasking skills would also be an asset to the community, as it would enable you to effectively manage and moderate the server. Your ability to take quick and decisive action when necessary is an important trait for an administrator.

Furthermore, your fair and unbiased attitude towards all players, and your willingness to listen to both sides of an argument and make decisions based on what is best for the community as a whole, would ensure that all players are treated with respect and that personal biases do not influence your decisions as an administrator.

Lastly, your dedication and passion for Battlefield 4, and your commitment to maintaining a positive and fun gaming experience for all players, would go a long way in creating an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players on the server.

In conclusion, your knowledge of the game, organizational skills, unbiased attitude and passion for Battlefield 4 make you a great candidate for the role of administrator on the Banzore servers. I am confident that with your skills and experience, you would be able to make a positive impact on the community and help to create an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players. Good luck with your application!
Thank you for the kind words and the recognition of my skills and experience. I am honored to be considered as a candidate for the role of administrator on the Banzore servers. I am deeply committed to the Battlefield 4 community and I am dedicated to maintaining a positive and fun gaming experience for all players. My deep understanding of the game, its mechanics, maps, weapons and vehicles would enable me to quickly and accurately assess any issues that may arise on the server and make informed decisions to resolve them. I have a fair and unbiased attitude towards all players and I am willing to listen to both sides of an argument and make decisions based on what is best for the community as a whole. I will continue to strive for excellence in my gameplay and my interactions with others, and I hope to have the opportunity to contribute to the community in a more meaningful way as an administrator. Thank you for your support and I will do my best to live up to your expectations.

not even a member....can i be a admin???......HAHAHAHAHA:eek:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Seeking to become an admin is an automatic disqualification. Nobody wants that shitty job, and if they do, they are either stupid or have an agenda.

Bf4db just says they're under review. The report was submitted in September of 22.
From BZ I mean, punkbuster ban; myself and others on bz7 also suspected he'd been using it for a while, turns out I wasn't the only one. (That's why I found the whole admin thing pretty funny, that and his use of chat GPT to write the original post lol).

KoreanLandGiant, or KLG, is a legendary figure in the Battlefield 4 community. His unparalleled skills in the game have earned him the title of "Banzore King" among the dedicated fan base.

KLG rose to prominence through his incredible tank skills, decimating enemy forces with ease and earning him a reputation as one of the most feared players in the game. He quickly became known for his aggressive playstyle, fearless attitude and unrelenting pursuit of victory.

Alongside his sidekick, TommyFinle, KLG formed an unstoppable duo that dominated the battlefield. The pair became inseparable, working together to outwit and outplay their opponents and cementing their place as legends in the Banzore community.

KLG's impact on Battlefield 4 was immeasurable, with many players citing him as the reason they got into the game in the first place. His unwavering determination, unmatched skill, and infectious personality made him an instant fan favorite.

^^^^^this shit is a copy paste of his fucking lies on BF4DB trying to cover up the hacking......this little cunt tried to move on the BZ12 server like i was never home and he did not know who DADDY was.....the fucking TITLE OF BANZORE KING???? HAHAHAHAHAHA....i keep going back to this laughing my fucking ass off.....no one feared this tiny prick as C4 kept blowing his tanks as he cried about shit gunners.......saw his side bitch one time....the tommy guy was nothing to write home about....

little cunt wont be back....BF4DB no longer needs to investigate....good old bitch buster got his ass
Banned: Triggered PunkBuster ban Violation (AIMBOT) #51176

dam it... @BigBadBagOfSwag got to it first when i was typing this

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
From BZ I mean, punkbuster ban; myself and others on bz7 also suspected he'd been using it for a while, turns out I wasn't the only one. (That's why I found the whole admin thing pretty funny, that and his use of chat GPT to write the original post lol).

Lolololololol how lazy do you have to be to get caught by a PB ban?

KoreanLandGiant, or KLG, is a legendary figure in the Battlefield 4 community. His unparalleled skills in the game have earned him the title of "Banzore King" among the dedicated fan base.

KLG rose to prominence through his incredible tank skills, decimating enemy forces with ease and earning him a reputation as one of the most feared players in the game. He quickly became known for his aggressive playstyle, fearless attitude and unrelenting pursuit of victory.

Alongside his sidekick, TommyFinle, KLG formed an unstoppable duo that dominated the battlefield. The pair became inseparable, working together to outwit and outplay their opponents and cementing their place as legends in the Banzore community.

KLG's impact on Battlefield 4 was immeasurable, with many players citing him as the reason they got into the game in the first place. His unwavering determination, unmatched skill, and infectious personality made him an instant fan favorite.

^^^^^this shit is a copy paste of his fucking lies on BF4DB trying to cover up the hacking......this little cunt tried to move on the BZ12 server like i was never home and he did not know who DADDY was.....the fucking TITLE OF BANZORE KING???? HAHAHAHAHAHA....i keep going back to this laughing my fucking ass off.....no one feared this tiny prick as C4 kept blowing his tanks as he cried about shit gunners.......saw his side bitch one time....the tommy guy was nothing to write home about....

little cunt wont be back....BF4DB no longer needs to investigate....good old bitch buster got his ass
Banned: Triggered PunkBuster ban Violation (AIMBOT) #51176

dam it... @BigBadBagOfSwag got to it first when i was typing this
i'll play bz12 just for you sweetie

good....on every night by 10pm eastern....lets see how long the ban takes.....