Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

A Couple Reasons Why KoreanLandGiant Should Be An Admin

he played maybe 3 times with the land asshole....we get a lot of people on rush and lots of times the guys that are "friends" with hackers are hacking themselves....donating to banzore dont clear them of shit as many have donated before 3rd party plug ins banned they asses.....truth be told after a decade of playing this game i have seen many clans defend donating members that were hackers.....i think its the biggest reason BF4DB really popped up.....and also one of the biggest reasons the new games dont have clan based servers aside from cross-play issues with consoles....

although i wish they looked over chat a little better and banned based on chat logs BANZORE seems like the last place to get a good game when not dealing with badmins....they also dont protect donators and maybe even slap people's asses faster BECAUSE they are donators and should fucking know better......

From BZ I mean, punkbuster ban; myself and others on bz7 also suspected he'd been using it for a while, turns out I wasn't the only one. (That's why I found the whole admin thing pretty funny, that and his use of chat GPT to write the original post lol).

Wrong. I never suspected him once.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Why would anyone cheat at this game? I don't get it.

small minds and big egos....."no one will hack in a 10 year old game"....is something i hear all the time.....some dipshit was saying it the other night only to see the guy banned in fucking match for magic bullet....like popped in the match and banned with a plug in going off saying it....the new best guy lasts about 3 days in a lot of cases till its one of the old hackers on a new account.....

From BZ I mean, punkbuster ban; myself and others on bz7 also suspected he'd been using it for a while, turns out I wasn't the only one. (That's why I found the whole admin thing pretty funny, that and his use of chat GPT to write the original post lol).

I disagree with this statement. As a bz7 player myself I never thought he was cheating.

I disagree with this statement. As a bz7 player myself I never thought he was cheating.
I still have to delete the 30gb of footage of sus games (4k recording will do that lol), maybe I'll make a quick montage when I'm bored for shits and gigs. Looking back on it he seemed to be tight with that 'poptarts' guy too...pretty good tank driver. He was fun to blow up too.

I still have to delete the 30gb of footage of sus games (4k recording will do that lol), maybe I'll make a quick montage when I'm bored for shits and gigs. Looking back on it he seemed to be tight with that 'poptarts' guy too...pretty good tank driver. He was fun to blow up too.
Cope
Be sure to farm the empty server to raise your rank more often

the guy was questionable the first round he played on BZ12.....get real....

I always found it super interesting that when KoreanLandGarbage would be playing Locker and would have an extraordinary score like 50-2 and then when someone spectates her, the score somehow goes to 50-15. Or my other favourite, the score is 50-2 and then when someone spectates her, she leaves instantly.

I always found it super interesting that when KoreanLandGarbage would be playing Locker and would have an extraordinary score like 50-2 and then when someone spectates her, the score somehow goes to 50-15. Or my other favourite, the score is 50-2 and then when someone spectates her, she leaves instantly.
Did you just assume xirs gender

I think your schizophrenia is taking over. When did this ever happen?