Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Americanism not globalism

Just watched this video. I think it's pretty powerful... anyone else listen to Alex Jones?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
USC just fell apart.

We know, choose when- where- how to strike..... and as your ancestors drew the first sparks of civilization.... you will redefine the word conquest. Come November..... I hope America writes the new chapter in the arts of urban warfare. You are the resistance. You will stand up for your rights and country... is that funny?

I love it............. brace yourselves... join me as we descend into a world of chaos.
The ignorant will see... one billion high tech weapons sold to Saudi Arabia running proxy wars in the middle east against Russia in Syria.

We are foolish, slow of understanding, and apt to mistake and forget; For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
For this people’s heart has grown callous;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,

Knowledge is lost and forgotten, beneath those ocean depths... only to reemerge.. forgotten by history. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,- He dies for lack of discipline,
and because of his great folly he is led astray. It is true as they say, What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. No one remembers the former generations, and even those yet to come will not be remembered by those who follow them. I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind. Truly it has been said...

there is nothing new under our sun,- for knowledge is revealed and is submerged again and again, even as a nation rises and falls, Here is a system tested throughout the ages but lost, again and again by ignorance and prejudice, in the same way that great nations have risen and fallen and as such have been lost to history beneath the desert sands and the ocean deep.

Attachments

• politics interest.jpg
    politics interest.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 3
Amen. Unfortunately.. my words are cold.