Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Another proud American thread

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
i like it. i've been meaning to get an m4 for a while

my favorite rifle is actually a cheap PSA upper/lower kit with a holo and that same magpul afg. it shoots better than I can aim vs my only other rifle which is a vanilla red dot LE6920.

have any revolvers? i got a ruger tolkat a yearish ago and it ties for 1st with my long time baby - sig p226 mk25. the ruger shoots 45 LC like its 22LR but the 454 262gr packs a major punch. they don't let me shoot it at the indoor range anymore as they have the repair the backstop every time i shoot it lol. its one of those guns that when you fire the first round, everyone stops shooting to see WTF was that. everyone loves a hand cannon

i always let other people shoot the tolkat and its always the same. they shoot 1 round and are giddy. shoot the 2nd round and "thanks man i'm done" lol
Nope, amazingly I've never owned any revolvers. They're just one of those things that's never really interested me, but obviously still cool. :D

I always tell people that outside my Benelli M4, the most fun gun I have to shoot is an HK 416 22lr. I can shoot all day for like $40 in ammo, and it's just fun as hell. I'll post up a pic a bit later when I have some time this week, but anyone who wants to get into shooting I highly recommend just starting with a fun 22lr. You can also practice your shooting motions while using something like the HK 416 22lr because it's close in weight and size to a standard AR, while not destroying the bank on ammo. I practice high ready, low ready shots every week with my 22lr, while also switching hands quickly. You will save yourself literally thousands of dollars in ammo by using a 22lr as a nice platform to get your techniques down etc. :)

TG if you were picking again, would you do the titanium cerakote or stay with the black?

i handled one over the weekend in black but no one has a titanium finish locally. theyre very nice. I'm going to order one once I finish waffling of silver vs black. cerakote is not impervious.. so it is going to bug me if it flakes over time in which case I'd just get it in black.

Brothers of BZ3,

After nearly 9 years of my life I have finally achieved level 140.

I would like to thank my boys Darth_Legna, mauirixxx, TXLonghorn, the HMRD crew, and SRCOCK.

mauirixxx

Donator
Took me 8 years myself, too much goofing off and not enough tryharding.

Granted my tryharding was spectacularly bad hahaha

Brothers of BZ3,

After nearly 9 years of my life I have finally achieved level 140.

I would like to thank my boys Darth_Legna, mauirixxx, TXLonghorn, the HMRD crew, and SRCOCK.
that means you hardly play the game at all, 9 years to reach 140 when typically its done in a few months