Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Answered

A lot of the servers are fucked up right now, and have been for the past week. Could we get an update or something? I've donated a lot to this community, I play almost every day.
I feel I deserve to know what's actually going on behind the scenes

I really don't want to find another place to play.

Thanks
Chuck

@Fl
I know you're a white knight for the admins, and have been for a long time, but putting "We're aware of the ongoing issues with some of the servers, work is being done to correct said issues."
on every forum post is not giving answers. We may be able to help as a community.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We're aware of the ongoing issues with some of the servers, work is being done to correct said issues. That's the only update we're able to provide at this time.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's due to an RCON bug as best we can tell. It's a work in progress but we aren't exactly sure on the cause this solution attempts are basically shots in the dark. Not sure why it's only now cropping up and has never been an issue in the past on the US servers.

Thought it was due to latency between servers and our map management scrupts as we went through this in the EU servers before and fixed it by moving the scripts to a VM closer to the BF4 servers but the US servers and scripts are about as close as they can get...

It's due to an RCON bug as best we can tell. It's a work in progress but we aren't exactly sure on the cause this solution attempts are basically shots in the dark. Not sure why it's only now cropping up and has never been an issue in the past on the US servers.

Thought it was due to latency between servers and our map management scrupts as we went through this in the EU servers before and fixed it by moving the scripts to a VM closer to the BF4 servers but the US servers and scripts are about as close as they can get...
Thanks so much for a professional and knowledgeable answer, never meant to be an a-hole but this server is the only reason I even get on BF4 every day.

Reactions: Ric