Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

anyone play any bf2:sf?

Hey all. Just wondering if any of you were around during the BF2 heyday. specifically the Special Forces expansion pack...

and maybe a server called The Crack House 24/7 Warlord :razz:

Yea i remember that, think a few others here played there too

I believe I remember they had a cod4 server too 

seems after that fell off of the face of the map....crack is a hell of a drug I guess

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Banzore was started after the collapse of another BF2 clan called Knights of Fury =KOF=. We also had a 24/7 Warlord server. I was playing there most of the time, and don't necessarily remember the crack house part of it, but we ran that Warlord server for a long time. I'm sure you played there.

What's going on!??!

oh shit, you guys are the remnants of KOF? awesome. CHG (and DRACO before that) and KOF played in each others' servers many times. fantastic---

There are precious few of us CHG left, it's mainly to keep the flag flying out of pure obstinence and stubbornness.. another regular in your server, Cire, is one of my old homies from the bf2 days. always nice to run in to some old timers

Drunk_Kremlin

-bZ- Member
Yes, I remember the Crackhouse server, but as Jackson said, we ran our own Warlord Server, which we were very loyal too. However, we made it a habit to play on other servers to meet new clans and to get a little ad time for our clan & servers.

I also agree with you. It is nice to run into some players from back in the BF2 days.

I personally started with a clan called TDB - The Devils Brigade in Battlefield 1942 way back in 2002. I was actually in my thirties then, next year I will be 50.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Not often, but catch me on TS and I'll load up a game with ya. I miss BF2. Back before everyone ran around with FLIR and the attack choppers could still fly like I wanted :D

Mesm

-bZ- Member
Donator
Was in KOF as CR8Z said, had our 24/7 warlord server. Good old days for damn sure! We also played bit COD but ya, BF2 special forces was and still best BF game to this day. Sorta like how FF7 still the best out of all the series. Glad they remaking it finally but anywho you gonna be playin BF1? Should hop on our TS sometime, got the beta channel going until release but always looking for more people to kill... err, play with!

SKalber

-bZ- Member
I loved BF2 SF. I used to play warlord a lot. I played on the Crackhouse server too. I had blast there early in my [VCO] days.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It looks like its now free to play. You download it, and play. Nice!

SKalber

-bZ- Member
I did some checking and found that you have to go to a website and download a client to play BF2, for free.