Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Apply for a lifting of the ban

Hello there! My name ys crazysony is now banned in hc metro / po lock / pearl mar!
I will not kill my teammates! I use blasting shotguns ... my teammates always run before my gun! I am sorry for that! Can you lift me up for me?
Now bf4 funny server ... no more!

Last edited:

Mesm

-bZ- Member
Donator
Will check the list but you may be able to get back in at this point. It's usually a temp ban for too many tks.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Your ban was due to teamkills, I have lifted the ban. Please realize that you're allowed 5 TK's before you're kicked from the server, this happens 3 times and it results in an auto ban. Please watch how you are shooting with teammates around.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hello crazysony thanks for coming in and pleading your case.

Please check your fire and enjoy the server. See you on the battlefield brother!

[
Your ban was due to teamkills, I have lifted the ban. Please realize that you're allowed 5 TK's before you're kicked from the server, this happens 3 times and it results in an auto ban. Please watch how you are shooting with teammates around.
Thank you for your tips! I will only use the blasting shotgun and m18 will happen when the situation! I played this game for many years! I understand that there are a lot of people in order to fight for a better shooting position will deliberately block in front of the muzzle! But this burst shotgun a lot of time ... can not be a timely ceasefire ... made himself and teammates died!
My English is really poor ... hope not made for everyone inconvenient!