Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Are these common BF4 issues for most players?

SurgeOfTribe

-bZ- Member
Donator
Greetings all

I'd appreciate everyone's feedback regarding the following list of what issues I've been having when I play BF4. Just to footnote, I've only been playing for about year now.

I have a solid ping, usually 34 but never over 40.
I have my graphics set to lowest settings

ISSUES:
What I see happening on my screen isn't what actually registers in game. For example in close melee if I have clearly got the first shots off hitting an opponent the opponent usual gets the kill.
When I run around a corner for cover when being fired at the enemy get the kill when I'm clearly already around the corner.
It seems that in most cases I have to hit the enemy many more times to get the kill than the enemy. I usually die with 1 or 2 hits (not head shots).
Knife attacks don't always engage. I can be right up on someone and clicking the knife attack button but it lags sometimes to actually engage at which point I've already been killed by opponent.

If I had to guess, this is most likely a hardware issue? is my system not good enough? should I invest in a faster graphics card?
Is it my internet connection? I mean, with a ping so low shouldn't I be the one that has advantage?

thanks in advance

Surge
surgety0.gif

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Shouldn't be a hardware issue, what's your average fps?

Most of this sounds like a ping issue (On the other person) running behind a wall and still being shot means the person who shot you has high ping and still 'sees you'

It's possible the first shots hit your head but the kill shot hit your chest so it doesn't say it was a headshot but still did damage like one.

Ping is a big factor in bf4, hitreg is garbage so you dump bullets into someone and they walk it off like nothing happens. It's happened to me multiple times, I'll get hit in the head with a sniper, i'll see my own blood come out, and I took no damage.