Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Arma 3 Exile Server.

This game can be irritating as fuck because it's hard. I would suggest not relying on the red skull and make sure to use the map marker system often. Mark new points and delete old ones.

I'm always in a group so long as people are on. Just make sure to turn on your XM8 and party on, Wayne.
yeah ive learned the xm8, the thing that irritates me the most is the aimbot strength of the npcs. it should be limited to line of sight only. its rediculous how they can track u through hills and over obsticles

Sent by that thingy-ma-jig that has this touchy screen and phone service.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Any idea why I cannot get my view distance beyond 800? I change the settings, but I still can't see past 800 as it's just fog. I don't recall having this issue on our old Arma server.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
if you go into your #6 in the XenForo you can up the view distance in there under settings. It's an Exile thing.

@neonardo1 - if it fails to remember the settings from the XM interface, back out of a game, or before you launch your next one, go into the MAIN ARMA options and set it in that menu, then both the game and Exile mod will have the same settings @ 3000.

make sure you also set the check box "Sync with Objects" on all 3 settings sliders and set the Textures to High or Very High, whichever the highest is.

if you dont Sync to objects, you can see that far, but nothing game wise will be there, just scenery.

I have had this issue now for three days. I have uninstalled/reinstalled. Deleted everything, full wipe. Still cannot connect to a server for more than 45 seconds. Watched countless youtube vids and read tons of forums. I think I'm done with Arma 3.

ArmA 3 Screenshot 2017.12.02 - 18.53.17.03.png

I have had this issue now for three days. I have uninstalled/reinstalled. Deleted everything, full wipe. Still cannot connect to a server for more than 45 seconds. Watched countless youtube vids and read tons of forums. I think I'm done with Arma 3.

View attachment 5819
Myself and Omen, we have a work around. use the A3 Launcher instead of going into the game.

this is what i did and i was plagued by the same issue. of BE Kicks, so Omen had me launch the game from the Launcher into the server, presto, no BE Kick.

Sent by that thingy-ma-jig that has this touchy screen and phone service.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Arma 3 released a notice that they are aware of the issues going on as well and are working towards hot-fixing the patch that rhas been makling errors eventually..

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I got kicked every 4 minutes or so last night. Luckily I wasn't flying or I'd be pretty fucking pissed. As it was, I just went back to base and told Arma3 to fuck off.