Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

ATLAS - Massive Online Multiplayer Survival (Pirate Booty)

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Perdy fun game.. On sale for 30$ atm. Worth it in my opinion. Challenging so far and only on PVE server with a bunch of banzores figuring most of the game out before we move to a PvP one. Just got through a storm a few hours back.. here's a picture from the top of our shit boat.
8F934DB330799054E1A6950A67094F56A03B99DF

Game is made by same company who made ARK.. ARK ended up being a great game and you can see some similarities for sure although the leveling system and skill system is really cool and requires certain skills to create better of that tier. If you like ARK or wanted to try it, I'd jump on the boatwagon.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Very similar to Sea of Thieves except with A SHIT TON MORE CONTENT. Sea of Thieves is maybe prettier and more stable, but you get bored pretty quick. I don't feel like I have to go back to Sea of Thieves ever again.

It's definitely a mod for ARK. A pretty good one though. Lots to learn and do. A lot of grinding, like ARK, but some pretty cool shit to do, especially if you get a little crew going and go exploring!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I've also had a shit time with lag. I rubberband all over the god damned place. It's not my rig, because I got mad gear on here, but for some reason, my internet connection is not great on this game. I got FPS of 1 today.

However, I am the only one so far with the problem. Every other hi-end game I have runs fine on epic. Something is not quite right, but I'm the only one with the problem so far.

Even with the lag, I'm having a good time, and my lag seems to be better when there aren't a lot of players or player placed items around.

Definitely worth a go.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Did they ever even finish Ark? Screw prerelease games. Everyone who buys them is just feeding the festering wound that is pre-release, unfinished games. Devs get their money and run.