Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Axis & Allies 1998

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I have uploaded the best game known to man, Axis & Allies. It is only live at the hosting site for the next 28 days from this posting. I packaged it in a rar file. Just unrar and check it out. There are notes inside on what it is all about.

Download and let's play bro. Get with me when I am in teamspeak and we will play a game. Easily the best board game ever, converted to a pc, and you get to play it online against your friends.

This is an old game, but works perfectly. Not much is needed in graphics anyway, since it is a board game conversion.

If you like Risk, you will love this game. If you are into WWII history, you will love this game.

This game is made for drinking. Up to five players can play at one time together. I have also included a few different board setups and other interesting game related stuff.

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g5827ae19d4cd87c19999083854b68797ca02b03d6

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Great times! Lots of drink and dice. Nothing like a good tech roll to piss someone off! Or a grip of anti air hits against the allies when they are going for Germany. Very fun game.