Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Azpb

azpb

-bZ- Member
Hey guys. I'm Andrew. Graduate student in Arizona Undergrad is in Justice Studies, and now working on an MBA. I've been enlisted in the Arizona Army National Guard for about 4 years (12B Hooah).

I've been a regular around BZ for a while now on BF4, so I figured it's time to apply since I keep coming back.

Thanks.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
hello and welcome!

azpb

-bZ- Member
Hey guys,

Just checking in. So how does the application work from here? I got a friend request from Jackson but apparently he's Mrs. Popular on Origin and his friends list is full, hah. 

I pretty much hang out completely on the 64 Slot Vehicle Spawn server w/ comms (depending on how loud my fiance decides to play her music). Downloaded TS3 a while back, haven't used it since WoW days back in like 2005..

Thanks!

Andrew

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Hey Andrew,

There is a 2 week recruitment period whereby we expect you to be active in the community, both on the forums, in our game servers, but especially in TeamSpeak. This is the time where we all get to know one another and make sure that you fit in with our group, and that YOU want to be here. There is no pressure, but we take our membership kind of seriously, and don't just hand it out willy-nilly.

During the 2 week period, your app is up for review, voted on and commented on by our members. 

Your app is up on March 6th, so if you're in, you should get a PM from me stating so. If not, we probably won't notify you. However, I get pretty busy and don't always make the deadline, so just ask someone in TS about your app, post here, or PM me. I'll get back to you.

Aside from that, just hop on TS, be yourself and have a good time. If you do have a good time, odds are your app will go through without a hitch.

Enjoy your stay!

azpb

-bZ- Member
Thanks for the heads up. Working on my last semester for my undergrad (and Russian sucks) so i've been a bit busy, and trying to start my WOCS packet but I still usually play at least an hour a day, usually more if i manage my time. Got to kill people to wind down. 

I'll start hopping in teamspeak. 

Thanks again

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
No worries. I'm the last one to give anybody grief about time constraints. Believe me.

We can leave your app open until you find the time and or we have enough consensus to make a decision.

The thing is, if you're not around, nobody gets to know you and so nobody votes. No votes is a no go.

Just take care of business first. We're not going anywhere.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
He submitted an app, but he hasn't been around in awhile. We can reopen the app when he has the time.

azpb

-bZ- Member
Hey guys, just checking in. Got sent on a 3 week mission for the ARNG, back now and next week is finals so i've been little busy like I knew I would be. I take my last final on May 2nd and will hopefully have more time around then. I don't expect an official app or anything until i'm more free, but just wanted to pop in an say im still around.

Thanks!

Azpb

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Hey azpb, 

We put your app on ice until you're ready to come around more. Member or no, you are more than welcome any time you can get on. The more you get on, the less your time away will matter. 

The only reason we have the 2 week recruitment period is to give everyone (yourself included) time to get to know one another and make sure that this is where you want to be.

Welcome back, and hop on whenever you can.

Look forward to gaming with you.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I do, what's your favorite flavor?  I can't wait to get to know you better over a bowl of ice cream.  Or a bowl of ice cream over you.