Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: 11Thunder11

In-game Name 11Thunder11

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? autoban ,happen on another server too ----farm server my bad...

Why should we lift your ban? i promise to be a good boy,i never cheat in game

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1608505092364.png

You were unlocking achievements on Assignment Unlock | Commander | No Play | 60 Hz | !Rules
Unfortunately now you will need to get the stats for these guns lowered before you will be able to join our server again. Even if I were to un-ban you right now the server's plugin will just ban you again. Play with those guns for awhile to lower your stats and then come back to us. Probably will take a week or two of just playing with those.

Also should mention we do not whitelist for any reason, so please do not ask.
Good luck!

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Should be servers out there that don't run a plugin that checks gun stats, which ones. I really don't know, I really only play on our servers haha.

i work on it very hard,can you unban me,i still continu to change the stats and i try to join the server in a couple of days,thanks

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Here is the current update, looks like you knocked out the G36C so far, got these left to go!1608678203437.png

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This is based on all time stats, our server has its own thresholds and is different for every gun. You are getting pretty close though

its the only place i know to check it bf4db,so it can be useful if you tell me where you take your info,save time to everyones
thanks

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Give it a shot.

Also please note, were only going to do this song and dance once. If you go and get your stats all out of whack again and get banned, you'll just stay banned.

Thanks.