Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: 1920x1440enjoyer

In-game Name 1920x1440enjoyer

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? no clue, i was playing the game normally and got banned a while back, and all my accounts also trigger the ban

Why should we lift your ban? im not cheating, somehow a ban was placed on my account (i will state for the record i spawned on an idiot who put a beacon on the mountain outside on locker. that took place a day before my ban though, and i played a full day after that, so im not even sure if that reason is related, but thats the ONLY thing i can even remotely think of why that would happen)

Kick reason (from Battlelog) ERROR Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Triggered PunkBuster ban detected [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately it looks like your KingDowning account has an active ban with punkbuster. You would need to appeal with them.

Unfortunately it looks like your KingDowning account has an active ban with punkbuster. You would need to appeal with them.
Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah that’s what I thought as well but I can find no record of my ban on PB so I’m not sure what to do, but I’ll look at even balance again. It appears I got whacked with a ban, but there’s literally no record of my ban anywhere, not even PB.

Yep, just hopped on my PC and double checked every BF4 anticheat website again to try and find record of my ban, and there is none anywhere, most importantly there is no record of a ban on any of my accounts on PBbans master ban index. I already contacted EvenBalance as well as it seems like they are the only place to get something like this resolved, with no success (tried again today though) APEX admins also could find no record of my ban anywhere either so that's why I was hoping someone in BZ could help as I'm not sure what to do :) I know you hear sob stories a lot, but I am genuinely a victim of a false ban, with literally no record of it anywhere, so any assistance would be much appreciated :) thanks for your time and help!

From more research it seems that EvenBalance will never reply. If a BZ mod could please look into my accounts and potentially whitelist my account that would be amazing. There is no record of my ban on bf4cheats, PBbans, BF4DB, or battlefieldagency. I searched each account by name, checked my GUID, and my IP as well. No ban exists on any account, yet I still get kicked from every BZ server (no other server kicks me). I’m confused on how/why I am banned, but I know how many sob stories you hear so I’ll save it.

If any BZ mod could verify what I’m saying and help me out I’d love that as I enjoy playing and streaming the game. Thank you for your time!