Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: 1949_1971_2011

In-game Name 1949_1971_2011

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was trying to get the DICE camo on Paracel, and an opposing RCB was preventing me. He laughed, I laughed and joked that I was going to TK him for the rest of my life, and then put LOL. I was then permabanned. I didn't even team attack anyone, seems kind of harsh.

Why should we lift your ban? I play on Banzore servers all the time, and do not cause trouble. I was freaking joking. At the same time, a chap by the name of Mighty_Santa was spamming the chat with every profanity about his teammates and raging. He got to stay and I got banned somehow. I was joking. Please lift my ban.

I believe it was Neonardo who put the ban through. My apologies, I did not TK anyone, and was just joking.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's a temp ban that expires in 24h. When you come back please don't act like a child and threaten to TK people when you don't get your way.

It's a temp ban that expires in 24h. When you come back please don't act like a child and threaten to TK people when you don't get your way.
With all due respect, I was joking with the guy. I appreciate that it is only 24 hours, but I know Jaso, and I even put LOL twice. I am a 50 year old man, I realistically do not perceive my joke as “acting like a baby”. Thank you for the response., appreciated.