Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: __Mastakill__3

In-game Name __Mastakill__3

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Hi, I was banned several years ago (don't remember for what but possibly for offensive language) and I wanted to see if it's possible to finally lift the ban. Look, years have passed, I've grown up, I apologize for whatever I did before, but I'd like to be part of the BF4 community once again.

Why should we lift your ban? I think at this stage every player that's adding to the old BF4 community is of value. I just got back into it with BF3 and BF4 and would love to be able to play on your servers since I do prefer HC mode. I was banned for several years and I think that it should be time to lift the ban. Thank you for your consideration!

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It looks like you are banned from punkbuster for aimbotting in BF3

Triggered PunkBuster ban Violation (AIMBOT) #51108-BF3 [Admin Decision]

It looks like you are banned from punkbuster for aimbotting in BF3

Triggered PunkBuster ban Violation (AIMBOT) #51108-BF3 [Admin Decision]

What!? NO WAY! Hahah that's hilarious. I never had any aimbot and don't even know how to add that!? Is that detected by a software or by a human? Also, how often does that happen by mistake?

Hawx

You're Never Right!
it is something in their software that caught it...good luck! They don't reverse a ban very often

it is something in their software that caught it...good luck! They don't reverse a ban very often

Oh really? I just can't believe it. I mean I understand that most of you guys won'y believe me but I just know truthfully that I never ever had any sort of aimbot. So it just blows my mind how I can be banned for it.