Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: [AIDS]SUBINATUB32

In-game Name [AIDS]SUBINATUB32

Have you cheated before? No cheating is for assholes

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Ok so I was TK'd by someone along the name of Rott. It was in Zavod under C and I was TK'd on purpose. Now I admit I flew off the handle and I'll take a punishment but I dont think I should be permanently banned, anyway I did TK him back. He claimed he apologized but I didnt see anything in the chat and I stream my chat all game.

Why should we lift your ban? I dont TK on purpose this was my only time doing it. To clarify I'm not asking to not be punished I'm asking to not be permanently banned. I also ask that the other guy gets a punishment as well for starting this. Ultimately I just want to continue to play on BZ and if given the chance I wont fly off the handle again and I'll handle it the appropriate way.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's a temp ban for 24h. Thanks for owning up and not acting like a prick. I lowered the ban to only 4 hours.

Merry Christmas.

Of course man, like I said I flew off the handle that's my fault and I'm sorry. Anyway merry christmas and thanks for running a good server.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Of course man, like I said I flew off the handle that's my fault and I'm sorry. Anyway merry christmas and thanks for running a good server.
Thanks for owning up to it. Would be lying if I said I haven't done the same before though I just generally rage in voice chat lol.