Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: AmActuallyGod, current name is MekkoMancer

In-game Name AmActuallyGod, current name is MekkoMancer

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Jan 1, 1970

Have you cheated before?

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned?

Why should we lift your ban?

In-game Name AmActuallyGod, current name is MekkoMancer

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Sometime in early 2017

Have you cheated before? No I have not

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I believe I was destroying players med packs and ammo? I haven't logged on battlefield in 10 months so I honestly do not remember. However my ban reason is GRIEFING/TEAMKILLING IS NOT TOLERATED, so Im led to believe I made a mistake on my team.

Why should we lift your ban? I would like to come back onto one of the few hardcore map servers I enjoy playing on. Back when I was banned, I'm sure I was just out to cause trouble with the staff, and I can assure you I no longer strive to do that. Since it's been 10 months since Ive logged in, if I am unbanned Id like to come back and merge back into the community. I apologize for the trouble I caused with my team, thank you for your time.

(I accidentally pressed enter before I finished, please consider this reply my application.)

Hawx

You're Never Right!
thank you for submitting your appeal, however, based on your account and previous infractions imposed against you for several issues...your ban will remain. You were punished by several different Admins and you didn't seem to care then, so I don't see anything changing.

I sure hope you will do what you say and behave in other servers, but as for ours, you won't be playing in. Good luck with your future gaming endeavors.