Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ban Appeal Approved but still can't join cuz of metaban tk for server.

I just contacted metabans and this is what they said "You need to contact the admin again and ask them to remove the ban on Metabans. The Metabans staff does not remove bans placed by admin accounts."

Hawx

You're Never Right!
you need to be patient please. We will try and figure this out, but you need to have some patience with us in order to get this completed.

I gotcha. I just don't want to lose my favorite server! Not that im the one banned. But we play on it as a family its our weekend thing. We were stuck playing mig no rules all weekend...........but thank you for looking into this. Never had to deal with a ban before, except minecraft for making a penis, i guess they didnt approve of my artwork.

you need to be patient please. We will try and figure this out, but you need to have some patience with us in order to get this completed.
Damn another weekend is coming. hp136 still cant join. Somebody needs to remove metaban. Please help me..........or is there another way around it, does he have to buy a new copy of the game? Cuz banzore is like 75% of our gaming.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
I gave him a new temporary ban for the next 5 minutes. I am doing this to check and see if our system will give him an "Unbanned" flag following the expiration of this ban I just put in place, possibly fixing the problem.

hp136 just tried to join can play for like 5 minutes message says metabans.com enforcing tk ban...........................i just want to play metro.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
The website for metabans was down, I believe we are in the process of removing the metabans plugin for our servers if it isn't up tonight so you will be able to play. Sorry again for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

The website for metabans was down, I believe we are in the process of removing the metabans plugin for our servers if it isn't up tonight so you will be able to play. Sorry again for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience!
Yes thank you! Still can't join yet, but it is some sort of hope. Metabans says banzore admin has to sign into metabans account to remove ban??????? i dont know. We been playin mig server all night. Miss the metro. I'll try some more tonight to join and tomorrow................