Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: B3RNTR3YNOLDS

In-game Name B3RNTR3YNOLDS

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was with a friend - username Brendave95 - that you lifted a ban on for the same situation. Someone killed us out of the attack helo because we got into it before him and we got into a scuffle.

Why should we lift your ban? i'm a decent player who likes your server.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'll be honest @SquarePanties , you annoy me and are a petty little shit, akin to Crisco and his fits of rage; its a fucking game, calm down. So I will offer the same offer that I give everyone else.

Firstly, you will admit that you were griefing, which you were.

Then the 2 things you will agree to:

1. Going forward, you will no longer grief, tk, or otherwise cause a commotion.
2. Should you be found to be doing so you will be permanently banned without any appeal of any kind.

Do you agree?

I'll be honest @SquarePanties , you annoy me and are a petty little shit, akin to Crisco and his fits of rage; its a fucking game, calm down. So I will offer the same offer that I give everyone else.

2. Should you be found to be doing so you will be permanently banned without any appeal of any kind.

Do you agree?
I second that rant @SquarePanties aka doyouevenhack aka Collin aka some kid barely old enough to drink and can't figure out how to fix a simple plumbing issue. What are they teaching these kids in school these days? sad face

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Griefing is griefing. Just because someone reports it (Collin) doesn't make them the enemy. We have to get out of that mentality.

Do you agree?
Yes i apologize, and i agree

Out of curiosity why do you not ban that colin kid lol, seems like all he does is tk then try to bait people into tking back and records them... I feel like that's the worst thing for keeping a good player base

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Like Neo said, griefing is griefing. I think anybody who fights over the tanks/helis/boats is petty and annoying. Only reason others are getting punished for griefing is because he is posting the proof of griefing. Show me proof of him doing the same and I’ll punish him, simple as that. I’m not going to babysit y’all all day watching who gets dibs on what vehicle. Play with some respect please.

@berntreynolds thank you for agreeing to my terms, I will hold you to it. I’ll unban you after I get home.

Appeal approved

Like Neo said, griefing is griefing. I think anybody who fights over the tanks/helis/boats is petty and annoying. Only reason others are getting punished for griefing is because he is posting the proof of griefing. Show me proof of him doing the same and I’ll punish him, simple as that. I’m not going to babysit y’all all day watching who gets dibs on what vehicle. Play with some respect please.

@berntreynolds thank you for agreeing to my terms, I will hold you to it. I’ll unban you after I get home.

Appeal approved
thanks brotha