Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: bfplayer100

Status
Not open for further replies.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

ATC_strip.JPGATC_Says_not_very_good.JPG

All due respect, I don't understand 'fake points'. (Concerning BZ11) I capped after switches - not ever thanked by ATC nor that clan.. As mentioned, previously, some 'team up to defend C' and choppa whores love shooting fish in a barrel top of C. I started taking down C and that is when ATC started working really hard to 'muddy my name'... Is ATC a friend of NEO, are they the same character. The comment about 'stripping' fake points is where we are - strip all stats for the purpose of stat padding the other way - stat pad After 2 months of ban, bfplayer is still #1 on BZ11 and diddn't get there with a simple swap of teams. The swap was to help the other teams get flags --- None of my business, but I didn't cheat, and certainly in public did not commit perjury nor libel. The ban reason is libel, and is an outright lie. I've over 1300 ribbons for best player. bfplayer100 has over 10K per match average with the number of matches (a pitiful sum based on some opinions) --- then, the many MVP ribbons, doesn't get awarded for simply swapping to winning team. I worked for the teams to win -- I was constantly asking folks to cap -- "cap 3 to make 'em bleeeeeed'. ROF hated me, I learned from them and ATC hates me because I take down C now.

And, OBTW, it's only a game, only a game, repeat after me, it's only a game

Unlike you.
Again, all due respect, I've been here learning - every day - from game play to 'courteousness' to careful with those who are reading this. I see, short sweet comments end up being the downfall of many, as seen in the forums and I needed to defend myself with more than a "I'm not guilty" diatribe, and that with the only provided avenue to do so. I donated with the sole intention of supporting these servers and a VIP perk was given to me, but took me out - unbeknownst to me or anyone that it could have happened like it did. I've basically been told to shut up and color.

You being a Staff Member and a BF4 admin, how else could I have stated #22 above and been more succinct in my attempt to protect myself from the libelous statement made about me in a ban (which is a total untruth)? The rules suddenly changed to total vagueness and I somehow got caught up in them. I do realize this is a private server, but feel a poor call was made. There were no complaints in the forums, no warnings from the admins, how did my situation go so wrong without any sort of a chance to take care of it on my own?

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Closing this out, appeal denied. Neonardo had offered up a potential solution earlier in this thread. If such measures are taken by him to strike you from the leaderboards & lift your ban, that will be the result. If no action is taken, this appeal is closed out. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.