Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: BigCoffinHunt3r

In-game Name BigCoffinHunt3r

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Playing on locker - I ended up camping the main hallway into C with an LMG and ended up with a KPM ban (looked it up, says kill per minute)

Why should we lift your ban? I know you dont HAVE to, and playing on the server is a privilege for sure, however it would be nice to continue to play on your server with my friends as it's pretty popular. If this can be considered, it would be greatly appreciated!

Can you explain how 32/7 in this case is suspicious compared to MKY_Alfa who went 31/2 or Battlebou_CZ who went 30/8?

I get it’s Banzors server, Banzors rules but can you clarify just HOW my stat wouldn’t match my explanation?

I killed like 6 or 7 people running through a chokepoint and got banned seconds later, only to be told that my stats which show a decent KDR don’t match with what I did?

If anything, at least a definitive statement of what I did wrong to deserve a ban would be appreciated.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
K/D has nothing to do with it. The kick was due to KPM yes, the reason it stands has nothing to do with KPM.

You're banned at BF4DB as well. You'll need to appeal there: https://bf4db.com/player/1797826439

If you get unbanned there you'll be unbanned here as well.