Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: BillieEilishGOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name BillieEilishGOOD

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Battlelog said I was kicked by admin, reason: proof hacking. I haven't used any cheat. So I would like to see that proof hacking.

Why should we lift your ban? Because I didn't use cheat. I will explain any misunderstanding

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
How do you know Kha Vy?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That is no problem! I am just trying to figure out a few things!

Can you tell me what is this overlay you have?

89896294_2679157092181696_2068392198906314752_o.jpg

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Okay, just a few questions then!

Why would you photoshop an overlay on like this?

Also, can you upload the original Photoshop file from before it was converted? .PSD or .PSB will be fine

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Or, if it is easier, can you send a screenshot with it open in photoshop? Full window please with the different layers.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
or send it to me to verify, since I am the person that can validate the authenticity of the file

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That is not going to be helpful I am afraid.

I do not believe you when you say that this is a photoshop, because it simply would not make sense to have one photo appear like the one above, then have another photo right after missing the elements of the spectator watcher, but also still having the ammo and health display in the right corner.

Video here for reference:

At this time, I have reasonable evidence and suspicion to deny your appeal.
If you have anything of value that you believe would help prove you are innocent. Please feel free to post it here.

Appeal Denied.

Okay It displayed ammo and health. It crashed the game oftenly so I didn't use it anymore. It didn't give me any major advantage over other players.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm sorry Billie, even if I were to un-ban you, you would still need to take it up with Battlefield Agency.

You should have thought before you installed third party software into your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.