Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: BlackFish1776

In-game Name BlackFish1776

What game were you banned from? BF4

Date of ban Jan 1, 1970

Have you cheated before? apparently on Banzore so they think

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? You fucking idiots just keep trying to get me banned from BF4 with your stupid accusations of wall hacking. KILLEMALL, I saw you feeble attempt to get me banned on BF4DB but as you can see from the admin reply, your video didn't show jack shit so guess what? CLEAN! You're welcome to keep trying but It isn't going to happen. Bunch of dumbass babies

Why should we lift your ban? I DONT WANT IT LIFTED. Plenty of other servers that don't ban without definitive proof which you don't have, only conjecture.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
while no anti-cheat system is foolproof or perfect, including BF4DB...the videos we have recorded and reviewed do show questionable game play that warranted the ban in the first place. And now you come in with a chip on your shoulder and make derogatory comments about bZ and it's members/Admins. At this time the ban will remain in place and not be lifted...and the next time you come into someone's house, I would hope you show more respect and restraint than what you have here.

CASE CLOSED.

As YOU said "QUESTIONABLE GAMPLAY" maybe questionable for somebody like you because your skills in BF4 certainly are less than average HAWX. Just because your tiny brain can't comprehend it doesn't make it cheating. The whole problem here is as you said "questionable" but you have know idea if I am or not so your solution is to ban someone just because you aren't sure if I am. Great solution. Did you think of that all by yourself, or do the rest of your BZ mates have the same narrow minded thinking? Since you had a third party (BF4DB) look at the video and came to the same conclusion that I've been preaching here there is nothing more to say except learn to play in full possession of your faculties/senses

NOW CASE IS CLOSED

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
We should try to get him back. He's has the kind of communication skills an organization like Banzore could use. He does't seem to take the ban personally at first. Then uses his peoples skills to analyze the situation, and in conclusion, tries to deescalate the situation, using tact and diplomacy. I am just about coming down from my LSD high. I will hopefully be on the servers tonight, if I do not have another psychotic episode.

P.S. What the hell is a HAWX ?