Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: blackmagicman73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi angry salsa what will it take for you to honestly believe me I know you guys deal with this a lot honestly I’m no liar multiple accounts no I had blackmagicman73 since 2017 I bought the other for my son (have I been honest) I always was honest with you and your clan I loved playing on your server now my soldier banned my sons is banned what will it take I’ve stated this thread over a week and all the people just laugh I’d you have discord channel whe you and I can talk it will be great

Hi angry salsa what will it take for you to honestly believe me I know you guys deal with this a lot honestly I’m no liar multiple accounts no I had blackmagicman73 since 2017 I bought the other for my son (have I been honest) I always was honest with you and your clan I loved playing on your server now my soldier banned my sons is banned what will it take I’ve stated this thread over a week and all the people just laugh I’d you have discord channel whe you and I can talk it will be great
I can talk to guys on discord

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We handle appeals in the forums for transparency, this is to avoid any attempted shady dealings. Not saying that you would, but it has been tried by others before.
Anything you have to say can be said here.

Again, I am still not buying that these three accounts are not owned and operated by you. I literally just banned your Rooftop account not 20 minutes ago because you were playing on our servers again before the resolution of this appeal.
SIDE NOTE: Don't think you can buy other accounts and me not notice. I have been doing this for a very long time.

If you could please answer my question from my last post: How it is that your Black Magic account and UPtopRoofer account have similar stats, but theGamerPops seems to been much better in all regards?

Thank you

Angry listen please I am a father I legitimately bought the other account for my son I have blackmagicman73 why would I want to spend money trying to by accounts when I’m happy with blackmagicman73 the other I just bought to be able to play with you guys that’s all I work all week and this is my relax time is to play with bz and tbg that’s all I have kids and I taught my son to game since he was 5 listen if you get on your discord can we talk

Listen honestly what is going to take to be believed salsa I can’t explain what you guys do on your end in all just being honest with you that’s all being from Chicago my old lady lived there

Salsa like I just said so I can play with you guys and have fun on server dude this is all I play since the very first bf game over 15 years now I work all week and come on and game when I can. This game is the only thing that winds me down man I’ve been playing with you guys AekNerd and others

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If you could please answer my question from my last post: How it is that your Black Magic account and UPtopRoofer account have similar stats, but theGamerPops seems to been much better in all regards?

Salsa I’m telling you honestly I don’t know I’m not on your end I spoke to someone in bf4db and they told me that I’m not banned just in your server they read the threads from the very first one and said it’s legit and I would have to deal with you guys and they can’t intervene
In bf4db I’m o% cheater on both blackmagicman73 and the gamerpops the rep told me

Status
Not open for further replies.