Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: blackmagicman73

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name blackmagicman73

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Could not find my credentials to log on its been about a week and finally was able to retrieve it logged on to a game and was banned due to high (HSK] WICH IS UNREAL HAVENT TURNED ON MY COMPUTER IN OVER A WEEK COULD NOT FIND MY LOG IN I built a computer for my son to play with me Wich caused me to sign in to his pc to test it on game that when i missed placed my credentials I (NOTIFIED AN APPEAL FOR MY SONS ACCOUNT EXPLAINING WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND YET NO ONE HAS REPLIED AND OTHERS HAVE BEEN REPIED TO WICH IS (THEGAMINGPOPS) WICH IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PC.AND I WAS HELPING HIM RANK UP AND SHOWING HIM HOW TO PLAY.

Why should we lift your ban? YOU GUYS BANNED 2 LEGIT ACCOUNTS THIS ACCOUNT HASENT BEEN ON IN 1 WEEK AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING ON MY SONS PC AND YOU BANNED HIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE A HIGH SKILL GAMER WAS PLAYING ON LOW RANK SOLDIER WICH IS FUNNY AS HELL I WOULD LIKE BOTH ACCOUNTS LIFTED IMMEDIATELY AS I BEEN PLAYING ON THIS SERVER FOR A WHILE NOW AND ALSO LOOK AT MY KILLS IN MY KIT BEEN RANKED A 140 FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS NOW DONT APPRECIATE IT AT ALL.I ALWAYS HAVE FUN ON THIS SERVER AND NOW IT THE ICING ON THE CAKE. 9THIS IS MY INFO TO BF4D) DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A (HACKER STATS).
(B4DB)
blackmagicman73
SCORE: 145,653,498
KILLS: 255,638
TIME: 2,912H
KDR 1.89
SKILL 483
SPM 833
KPM 1.46
CHEAT 0%

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: HSK Automatic Ban [LIVE][6-L30-62-90] [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I’m eating dinner right now but this is kinda funny lol. Imagine being a karen in a video game and demanding something

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Tell me about TheGamerPops' playstyle. How were they playing in those marked rounds?

You must take me for a complete retard then.

Neither account shares a game together
Ok so why is my blackmagicman73 banned they are not linked together nor share anything together but same household look all I am looking for is to play on your server if it is not too much to ask and why I don’t get banned from (TBG) it only happened to your server look I’m no cheater nor intend to cheat listen I’m not trying to be rude or mean I’m just upset I don’t know what the hell is going on 2 separate accounts banned not linked not even close if you guys were here u would see I’m no cheat just an honest idiot begging to play on your server instead of saying screw this server who cares and move on this would be too easy

AekNerd I know for sure people complain you a hack wow and they called me a hacker lol
Also I will file a complaint with EA today cause what it looks like your server capturing peoples IP address and this is how my computers different soldiers different unlinked accounts got banned and explain what is going on / on banzore servers know wonder why people complain there all the time admins useless

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This might very well be the first instance of an automatic ban on a legitimate individual with multiple personality disorder. So here's the dealio, I ain't buying your story, neither your account nor your kid's account have played at the same time. Had you been honest about this from the get go that would have been fine and dandy, a lot of people have seconday accounts, including your new one TheUPtopRoofer.

Here is the issue I have:

Your main account sits at around 2kpm usually as seen below.
1648408886144.png

The Gamerpops account sees quite a rise in kpm, unusual for your main, not to mention the higher head shot kill rates I have outlined below.

1648408949969.png

Just for shits and giggles lets toss your new account in there:

1648409070716.png

Now I don't know about you, but to me, all three of these accounts have some discrepancies in both KPM and HSKR stats.

This all stems from those 3 rounds that thegamerpops did suspiciously well.

Now, in order for us to move on forward:

1: you will need to cut the crap and be honest moving forward, these are all your accounts.
2: You will explain in plain english how it is that your Black Magic account and UPtopRoofer account have similar stats, but theGamerPops seems to been much better in all regards
3: You will refrain from thinking anybody who uses emoji's is an admin. These appeals are public and everybody is able to view them.

Status
Not open for further replies.