Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: BlGweeweeArnold

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name BlGweeweeArnold

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? [3: No Racism Don't be a racist and don't try to bypass the automatic filters.]
1. I was not racist and I was not trying to bypass filters.
2. The country takes its name from the Niger River, which flows through the southwestern part of its territory.
3. The name Niger derives from the phrase gher n-gheren, meaning “river among rivers,” in the Tamashek language.

Why should we lift your ban? your honor, we can agree that if my client had typed out the phrase "I could really go for some salted cracker right now" he would have been picked up by the same filter for using the racial term "Cracker"? NO!!! I submit that my client being banned for typing the word "Niger" in the context "you never heard of the country Niger?" and "fucking Niger" is solely the fault of poor automatic filter detection as it is just automatically blocking words similar to racial or ethnic slurs. My client had nothing to do with any racial terminology as the current topic of Discussion was African nations, and my client is innocent of this ban. Therefore, my client should not be sentenced to maximum security [TBG] Hardcore ALL MAPS as he is an innocent man, and might I add this is only his 2nd offence in over a year of good games. his first was ATTACKING UNCAP, a misdemeanor charge. This is not a career criminal your honor, my client is innocent! I rest my case.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) kicked by admin

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

Looks pretty racist to me..

Appeal Denied.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
your honor, we can agree that if my client had typed out the phrase "I could really go for some salted cracker right now" he would have been picked up by the same filter for using the racial term "Cracker"? NO!!!
Yes, actually. The filter does indeed punish for the use of that word. I would say "try and see what happens" but you can't, so.

The evidence listed in this other ban appeal is more than enough for you to be banished to TBG. You said more than just "Niger"

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
E7A80EC3-3FD0-4672-B659-47F4CB938B2E.jpeg

We aren’t doing this in DMs. But you’re right, the filter can’t differentiate. A person can. You’re not banned for saying Niger, it’s the OTHER shit you’ve said. I don’t know how many times it needs to be repeated, but this is the last time regardless. Go be dense somewhere else already, you’re not getting unbanned from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.