Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: BobLee Swagga

In-game Name BobLee Swagga

Have you cheated before? nope

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was not using aimbot or wall hack and video shows me killing my brother and no snap aiming from aimbot at all

Why should we lift your ban? because i was not hacking i was playing with my 2 brother having a laugh i like the server minus the true hackers in the tanks and littlebirds

i hear people running on the video pull my pistol i hear ladders so i go to shoot them before i got killed and me shooting my brother and a sniper i seen moving around there is no aimbot getting used

The most weird part of that video is when he shoots me in the video i am one of the brothers he is talking about and he only kills me there is because he knows were i am at, we are talking in chat not because he is using hacks to see me.

Yeah bullshit excuse. The guy on the ladder? Bullshit. The guy behind the overturned train car? Bullshit. The guy far off behind the tree trunks you missed? Bullshit. It's an ESP hack. Glad you are banned.

i dont have a hack the guy on the ladder i heard the guy at the train i seen him doesnt mean i have a ESP hack they siad i have aim bot i missed loads of shots no hack on my computer can scan it for all care

What a coincidence. Someone else with your user name got banned by EA. You just have bad luck all around picking user names I guess.

you can see those guys before he even aims at them, looks like normal game to me, if you have a good head set the guy on the ladders is explained, its not hard to hear ladders

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Holy cow guys, chill out. Give us some time to review things and we'll let you know what's going on.

In the meantime the evidence has also been submitted to 2 unbiased 3rd parties for review.

Your come around the corner and are aiming at the exact spot on the 50 foot ladder the guy is. I never hear the ladder in the video, and I have and outstanding headset.

At 22 seconds, you try to lock on to someone far away and have to move your character because they are hidden from your view. You miss.

You give up and immediately run left to kill an unseen player that's just entering your play area.

Then you run to the ladder guy and get smoked.

1:13 you walk up to engage another player that can't be seen, but somehow you know he's there hiding behind a shipping container. You shoot but he moves at the same instant so you miss. Shucks.

So you move up to where the ESP shows another unseen enemy at 1:29. You throw a grenade but miss. You move up closer, because you know behind this piece of metal on this huge map, has to be an enemy. You pull your pistol and kill him.

The only thing that stops your cheating is a mortar.

No one is buying your bullshit except your "brother".

the ladder guy i was off by a mile and the other guy i was looking down my scope and as i dropped my scope i seen movement to i scoped back in to see and take a shot

the grenade i thrown i seen the guy ran up throw it missed he come out so i sprayed him down with the pistol aim bots snap to targets do you see any snapping on that video no i dont think so but there was a hacker on that video they were no mortars it was a guy in the missile vehicle shooting them and just about hitting every shot radar hack but no i get the ban when im not hacking but the 20 other people on server are still on there hacking away

the grenade i thrown i seen the guy ran up throw it missed he come out so i sprayed him down with the pistol aim bots snap to targets do you see any snapping on that video no i dont think so but there was a hacker on that video they were no mortars it was a guy in the missile vehicle shooting them and just about hitting every shot radar hack but no i get the ban when im not hacking but the 20 other people on server are still on there hacking away
I didn't say you have any but I said you have ESP. You have a cheat that gives you an overlay that shows where everyone is at on the map.

I didn't say you have any but I said you have ESP. You have a cheat that gives you an overlay that shows where everyone is at on the map.
Well I didnt even know what that was but ok if you say so I dont like but if it helps you sleep at night I'm telling the truth I had no hacks on I wouldnt know where to start to hack in to a game I'm not a pc nut

Well I didnt even know what that was but ok if you say so I dont like but if it helps you sleep at night I'm telling the truth I had no hacks on I wouldnt know where to start to hack in to a game I'm not a pc nut
But you know what an aimbot is apparently since you mentioned it first.

Yes I know what aim bot is its mentioned on the charts all the time that people are getting 100s of kills with aim bot I had 28 kills and about as many deaths iv just watched a passed ban video a guy with a shot gun with 60 od kills and like 17 deaths get banned just coz he was good better than me I'd say with that gun he was running right to people and he no longer banned I didnt use and hacks I'm telling the truth if I had a hack that tells me where everyone is dont you think I would of had a fuck more kills and alot less deaths

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Listen man, let the third party banning agencies do their job. They will determine from the evidence and your previous match stats if you are indeed using a multihack.
No point in sitting here and arguing.