Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: BobLee Swagga

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thats not going to happen. Just be patient and wait.

Ok sorry but what's my last match stats got to do with it I always have some good games some complete garbage matches probs like most people I mean I was in a match before and I got wrecked lol

The game with 70 kills was a good game funny as well the same 4 terrible players kept going back to the same places so I just kept killing them the whole game one of my favourite maps that one

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Like I said, at this point you need to be patient. IF you are not hacking and BA and BF4DB clears you, we will unban you. If not, then you will need to appeal to them. Im not going to waste any more time on this.

How do I appeal them them this is bull shit I wasnt even fucking use aimbot ffs get me banned from most server when there is a video that shows fuck all

ok iv tried but i cant get on to it but its fine ill just play on my other account and dont worry im not going to be using hacks like i wasnt this time

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Sounds good my dude hope it all works out for you! You’ve got another account? Lemme add you so we can play sometime!

You will just ban it really I'm not going to hack in your server I promise but if I could get in the discord I could come in and get to know you all and maybe hit some games up