Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: Captinripcord98

In-game Name Captinripcord98

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I let my friend play for a little bit and when I came back to check on him he was trying to type the N-word in chat me knowing the rules was worried for my account and he didn't know the rules of the server but I tried to stop him he stopped after I had told him that my account could be banned.

Why should we lift your ban? I feel that the ban should be lifted because my friend did it and all I wanted to do was just show him what battlefield 4 was like on PC and he typed some stuff that shouldn't have been said but he also didn't know the rules even though he shouldn't be saying racist stuff anyway I have no clue what made him think of saying that but I feel punished for something I didn't do.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were banned for two weeks for bypassing the slur filter. It'd be best not to lie, especially when you want to be unbanned. Considering you left IMMEDIATELY after typing out each individual letters, I really doubt this friend story. The ban will stay until it finishes it's time.

Even if it was your "friend", you're responsible for what happens on your computer, on your account. That applies basically everywhere on the internet, not just here.