Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: CarlFeathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name CarlFeathers

What game were you banned from? bf4

Date of ban Aug 30, 2017

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? So. You guys know me. I was in there just minding my own business when your admins called hacks and banned. Then posted the shit on youtube. You guys really need to update your security people to more qualified individuals. I was rusty as hell and thought i was playing like shit. JUST AN FYI to hawk and the rest of the crew talking in that short clip. The worst part is they keep calling snaps when im laying in to dudes. lol..

Why should we lift your ban? Because I rarely play this game anymore and you guys didnt even look up my IP address before calling hacks. Also, hurricane harvey hit here so have some compassion.

Also, hurricane harvey hit here so have some compassion.

Yea this doesn't make your argument better... an obviously play on current events to spur a sympathetic emotional response which is irrelevant to the issue being discussed.

Except I live in southwest Houston 1/8 mile north of brays bayou and was flooded in for 3 days but thanks for knowing whats up for me

also, you banned me for hacking, which is an obvious error to the admins who came to that conclusion. I even let bZ members set up my twitch and stream. If you guys are still salty then so be it, but dont lie to people about the reason.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I think the video and ban reason are explanation enough and there was no lying about it. Also, It means no difference whether you are in Houston or Siberia in regards to how we administrate our servers, if you are a cheat/hack, then you will be punished accordingly.

I am not the one that took the video, but based on what was seen in the video of you going through the smoke and directly killing several enemy without even being able to see them tells me that you're not telling us the full truth. At this, point, I will keep the ban in place. Thank you for taking the time to appeal, good luck with your future gaming endeavors.

This video? where i was shooting the dudes 5 ft in front of me in prone in known spot and you and the other admins are freaking out about how my aim is "snapping" . So you have banned me like 5 times, but this time its different because you believe i hack. What a load

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
At 14 seconds, you shoot some guy right in front of you. Immediately after that, you shoot two guys by "snapping" left and again just slightly left through the smoke. The term "snapping" refers to the fact that you were not sweeping or spraying and praying, but rather you aimed directly at those two spots as though you could see them, but from our perspective, it doesn't appear that you should have been able to.

I believe this is the part that's hard to believe.

also have a clean GUID on steam that goes back to 2002 or so. IT also has bf games on it, and current ones like pubg. So yea, ban me cause you dont like me but quit the hackusations.

bothesenuts

-bZ- Member
What are your other aliases then? Clearly as a a lvl ten this is at least your second account. As far as the video goes how do you know an admin even took it?

and for the sake of not changing my in game name or transferring accounts. Just know you banned me from bf1 for the same reason you banned me from bf4. AND IT WASNT FUCKING CHEATING

Hawx

You're Never Right!
well then, in that case if you're banned from a previous account, this ban will certainly remain

Status
Not open for further replies.