Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: ChocolateMilk882

In-game Name ChocolateMilk882

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I apologise for a DM, I tried this on my phone first and it didn't go well.
I talk crap to Rogaine all the time for being a poor admin, using glitches all the time and unbalancing the game. Stacking to teams with Nair everyday, every match. I understand active admins, but stacking in servers, and to teams is strange. I said HE make the server not fun.
Banned for not liking the servers. I see people calling him out everyday in game chat for the same stuff.

Why should we lift your ban? I do like the servers, just not when he does silly things.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Stated reason: Doesn't like the servers [2d4h][-bZ-RogaineFoam]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You can tough it out for 2 more days, since you don't really like the server that much, or our cute admin couples.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Good afternoon Mr. ChocolateMilk,

First off, I appreciate the different tone you're coming at with the appeal. Your ingame rage is something to behold. I'll address a few things that you mentioned here, and frequently in the game.

Rogaine is a poor Admin

Being an Admin is volunteer work here at Banzore. We try out best to keep the cheaters out and the game enjoyable for everybody. We have 25 servers and one of the largest communities in Battlefield 4. I myself have banned over 2500 accounts for cheating, and very few for toxicity. I would like to note that all your accusations are aimed at bZ players, not those who are cheating. I'll take your lack of reports against other players for cheating as a compliment for how our admin team is doing a good job.

Using Glitches/Unbalancing Teams

Considering the number of accounts I have banned for glitching, I'd like to firmly state that I do not use any myself. That would not be a good look or stance to set in the community. With the number of hours I have in the game, as you point out constantly... I am bound to know about some hard to get to spots / movement mechanics that you have yet to learn about. Map knowledge and movement mechanics are not considered glitching, where as being inside of a wall / map entities would definitely be.

I'm not sure how I can unbalance teams single-handedly, as we do not use a skill-based auto balancing system for our matches. Nair and I typically do play in the same squad as the boys are always in the discord together. We have found it more fun to play together, and the end-game auto balancer accounts for squads based on skill. Typically matches are pretty even, and teams are always shuffled after the 10-15 minute rounds, meaning the majority of the server wins and loses 50% of the time.

Rogaine is morbidly obese / bald / has no life

False. I have hair, I am average weight, and I work a fulltime job and balance hobbies and interests. The game is simply a pastime for late afternoons, and hanging out with the boys in discord is always a great time. Over the 7-8 years the game has been out, I've always enjoyed playing with friends, the hours stacked up as a byproduct of socializing.

The reason I put in a temp ban was because you said you were not having a good time here. You have been complaining daily, and constantly, for the past few weeks about every little thing. I thought I'd give you a little break from the stress that bZ # 5 causes you. If you think we glitch / cheat, we don't. Heres the link to my youtube if you want some insight to my gameplay / spots. You're always welcome to spectate and report anybody you suspect foul play from. Not much I can do about your complaint of bZ members playing together on bZ servers.

If you can play the game normally and not spam the chat with complaints, I'll drop the ban. You pretty much gave me an excuse to clear chat up for a few days, and I took the opportunity lmao.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    81.3 KB · Views: 15
Fair, although I wouldn't call a 30ft tp a movement mechanic, a movement mechanic is something the devs put in the game. And you can't really tell me that anytime you and Nair are on a team, that team doesn't win, often by a lot. It doesn't scramble you two to different teams, probably because you're in a party, but like, play against each other? Have more of a challenge than fucking up all the casual players. You have the only good HCTDM server. So if someone joins and happens to not get on your team for the 3 matches they play, they are not having fun? I only said you cheat before i saw how many days you have in the game. 25 servers with how many admins? Spread them out