Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: Chuckler233

In-game Name Chuckler233

Have you cheated before? I haven't done it before and won't cheat in the future

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I played on this server for several days, but yesterday evening (you should be in the morning on your side) at the beginning of the new round after the end of the old round, I received a prompt that I was about to be kicked out of the server because of HSK Automatic Ban [Live ][6-L22-22-95] [perm][AutoAdmin]. I don’t know why. I used the G36C for a few rounds. I didn’t do anything! I had a lot of fun with your server before, and I was not kicked out of the server for some reason, but this time it was very strange, and very sudden.

Why should we lift your ban? I swear here that I have not cheated, and I have no history of cheating. You can log in to 247FairPlay.com or Battlelog to view my data. If it has nothing to do with HSK, it may be because I am from China. In order to get a better network experience, I have to use a VPN. If I don’t use a VPN, I will face the risk of being kicked out because of high Ping. I really don't know what to do. I really like playing on your server. I really like and support the rules of your server. Please just let me play on your server again!

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You are not banned, but the IP of your VPN is. I'd recommend finding a VPN that doesn't share IPs between customers if you really need it for routing/firewall purposes.