Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: CreamOnFeet

In-game Name CreamOnFeet

Have you cheated before? No i have never used hacks on your server or any server

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was playing lockker with one other dude and near the end of the game i got banned with no explanation on why

Why should we lift your ban? Because i like to play on your servers as i have never Hacked, been racist, talked about politics, griefed or any aforementioned rules.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Do you remember what you were running when you got the ban?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
No actually it was recon, sniper with a kobra sight, .44 magnum Redeploy beacon and a c4

With this setup how did you manage to get 27 headshots with only 29 kills in 26 minutes? Statistically that's quite improbable which is why the system auto-banned you.

Your average headshot rate is under 5%, then you went to 95% in this round.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
During the round in question you had the following kills:

Famas: 1 HS: 0
G18: 7 HS: 6
SW40: 21 HS: 21

Please tell me how that's possible.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Weren't you on Metro when this happened and not Locker? Some things don't quite line up and I'm trying to make sense of it.

In-game Name CreamOnFeet

Have you cheated before? No i have never used hacks on your server or any server

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was playing lockker with one other dude and near the end of the game i got banned with no explanation on why

Why should we lift your ban? Because i like to play on your servers as i have never Hacked, been racist, talked about politics, griefed or any aforementioned rules.
You convinced a random dude to let you find him in a full server, and die to a headshot from you? Ok now we're back to the part where I'm not quite buying this.
It was just me and him online at the time it wasnt a full server. If you look at my original ban appeal i state “i was playing locker with one other dude”