Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: crim223

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name crim223

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was playing a few nights ago and people in chat were talking about admins cheating in the server and I said something along the lines of lets be honest if we played as good as the admins do we would be banned for cheating. and then I was banned by angrysalsa reason "Annoying Pos"

Why should we lift your ban? I wont type in chat nor speak in game anymore and will just play the game sorry for "annoying" angry salsa I had zero intention of doing so and was just playing the game joking around in chat.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) ANNOYING POS

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I believe you were the person who was asking a million questions in discord?

If that's true you also asked to be an admin as soon as you joined our servers, as a rank 16, so you can get the power to 'glitch' and 'exploit' like us? It wasn't just salsa you annoyed, out of the two VC's you were in, you pretty much pissed off around 15 people with the constant questions. Even when we asked you to stop because we just want to play the game.

I was joking whenever I mention the Admin part like obviously I wasnt serious and whenever that one guy got pissed off I went down to the other channel and was just talking to those people they never once told me I was annoying them or anything and then you banned me from the discord. All im asking is for a 2nd chance and that would be my last chance if I get banned again for anything you wont see me again.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Considering @Angrysalsa was the banning admin in discord, and in game, I'm going to leave it to him whether or not the ban's will be lifted.

Well it seems like he dosent like me since he banned me putting POS on the message, if he had a problem with me I would of liked him to tell me instead of just banning me. thats not very progressive being an admin and just banning ppl without trying to solve a problem especially when its something as being "annoying" like cmon

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
When you were in bZ1 VC we tried telling you to stop with the questions as they were annoying and we were just trying to play, if salsa did not ban you, someone else probably would have honestly.

We don't mind answering questions, especially for new players but dude, you were non-stop with pointless questions. Play the game and find out yourself what the best AR is, there were so many questions coming from you, it did just become annoying until you moved to bZ5.

Thats my bad like I said I am new to the game and was asking questions like any new player does it was overkill hindsight 2020 and whenever that one guy got pissed off I muted my mic and stopped asking questions. Like could I get unbanned from the discord and could talk to angry salsa and apologies for what I did to annoy him and be progressive about it or just be banned and not play a $40 game anymore bc he got annoyed by something I said.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You came into my house and decided to shit on the floor, are you really surprised I threw you out?

1631580457204.png

Really though, it wasn't just the "annoying questions", you were being a toxic piece of shit. I told you the two rules that I have on the vc

1.No politics
2.No singing, and that one is a joke for the most part

What did your dumbass go and do? Hey dur salsa did you vote for BIden hurr durr. Thats why I banned you from the discord.

Appeal denied for getting into the discord.

Why should I bother letting you back onto our servers when you are just a toxic moron, I hardly doubt you would be able to handle yourself.

Explain why I should bother, and I will consider it.

I mean you said "if you can even handle my self" but this all stemmed from you banning me on discord bc you cant talk to people you have problems with bc your to much of a pussy instead you just ban them. and i see your from chicago so i wouldnt doubt your ass did vote for joe biden bc you took that shit so seriously like take a joke old bastard, causing me to say that no wonder your name is ANGRYsalsa bc your an angry old fuck like im 19yo and you take shit to heart like a fucking bitch with a pussy between her legs i bet you work that minimum wage job if that and got 2 kids with a fat ass baby momma to support i dont even care about getting unbanned anymore your a miserable old fuck who cant take a fucking joke nor accept an apology. FUCK YOU

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well this has been enlightening, was actually gonna unban you, but you went and proved me right, you can't handly diddly doodly yourself.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.