Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: DarknessDahaka

In-game Name DarknessDahaka

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I will not use again

Why should we lift your ban? because i want the play this game i will never use it again sorry :(

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: Banned for cheating. Appeal: https://battlefield.agency/b/bf4/1006804377063

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I will not use again
Doesn't make much sense...

Anywho, your main account 'DevilDanze' was banned with punkbuster for cheating in BF3. I see you just created a third account to play the game only to be immediately banned, ouch... Sorry about that boss.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do, you'd have to appeal with punkbuster. But since it was a dirty PBSS, I doubt they'd approve the appeal.

Doesn't make much sense...

Anywho, your main account 'DevilDanze' was banned with punkbuster for cheating in BF3. I see you just created a third account to play the game only to be immediately banned, ouch... Sorry about that boss.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do, you'd have to appeal with punkbuster. But since it was a dirty PBSS, I doubt they'd approve the appeal.
I objected years ago and I did not get any results. i want one more chance from you ://

Although most players are norecoil and macro, their accounts are not closed and there are racist ones, I think I deserve a chance.. If I try to get a new account, I think you will ban her too I want a chance... I hope you remove the ban @Topher

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The automatic system will immediately ban you as soon as you try to connect to one of our servers.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yes, a ban in an older battlefield series will result in a ban on our BF4 servers.

there is a very unfair system..there are many bf3 banned users from PB okay I won't extend it any longer, don't open my ban : ) have a good day..

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well, I doubt that considering it's an automatic system to prevent players from continuing to play once banned.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It's not OUR system dude, it's punkbuster. 3rd party anti cheat.

Take it up with them.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You are linked to the account that is banned, how is this a hard concept to grasp.

Why the fuck would an anti cheat let someone make a new account to play again?

@Topher I opened it in battlefield 3, this is battlefield 4, this is the thing... did you look at the ban, the year 2013-2014 .. 6-7 years have passed ..Will you think once more to unban me

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Doesn't matter, the ban stays. We do not tolerate it, even if it was that long ago.