Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Dirty_Flasher

In-game Name Dirty_Flasher

What game were you banned from? BanZore.com HC Conquest ALL Maps#vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn

Date of ban Feb 18, 2018

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? old account got hack and ban by punbuster

Why should we lift your ban? Hello ,

Thanks for contacting Electronic Arts!

As requested, we confirm the deactivation of your account for security reasons, because we have detected a piracy of your account. As a result, we have disabled your account and you will no longer have access to it.

In addition to having the ownership of your account verified, you can take steps yourself to ensure the security of your account against any risk of compromise. For more information, visit our Help Center and see these helpful articles about account security:

How to maintain the security of my account https://help.ea.com/ca-fr/article/how-to-maintain-account-security

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to inform us at help.ea.com/ca-en/. Thank you for supporting Electronic Arts and our efforts to help keep your account safe.

We will never ask you for your username or password, and you should never disclose it. It's a secret ! Keep them for you.Discover more safety tips on EA Help.

Youssef S.
EA Help

to be clearer neo banned my new account think that was me who had cheated but my old account was hacked he believed that my old account and my new was linked

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Thanks for posting that information reaper. We will review and reply as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
If we can verify the authenticity of this message from EA ourselves then we will lift the ban on your new account. Sound fair?