Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Dj_Two_Hands

In-game Name Dj_Two_Hands

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I recently got back from a long hiatus to try out some classic Battlefield 4 because of all the hype with the new bf2024 coming out. I tried to join the banzore servers but I keep getting a loser alert and says I am perma banned. I then went to this website and looked on the banlist and saw I was banned for Language Violation. The thing is during COVID in the beginning of February 2020 I got really busy with trying to find work and taking care of my family. I let my friend use my origin account since he said he wanted to try a battlefield game. I have had 2 other battlefield games and so I don't know if he played any other games. But the story here is that my friend started playing on my account while I was busy because I trusted him. I didn't realize though that while I was gone from gaming and discord my friend started talking to the wrong group of people. He started joining racist discord servers and started saying more vulgar things. He was never like this at all which is what also caught me really off guard. Sadly, I cut him out of my life because I don't need to and never would want to be associated with those types of people. I guess while he was using my origin account to play bf4 he must have said some racial slurs on your servers. I do not know what he said but in a server we were in together he used the n word and the hard r n word multiple times until we agreed to ban him. I am sorry for anything he has said but I am now in control again of my account and have made sure he will never use my account again. I am sorry for what he said and I am so sorry if it made you uncomfortable. Now that I am back I am just tryna enjoy some good old bf4 and I used to love your guys' servers! Hopefully I can come back and play with you lads! Once again, sorry and I hope this clears things up.

Why should we lift your ban? I hope the story clears everything up. I understand if you will not lift the ban for that is my fault for letting him use my account. But please if you can forgive me for that I would love to play on the servers again.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Language Violation [5pts]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your 'friend' is a twat, going how the internet typically goes, I can't really believe your story unfortunately. Your account = your responsibility.

1631750029702.png

Appeal Denied.