Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: DomSKRRT

DomSKRRT

Donator
In-game Name DomSKRRT

Have you cheated before? nah

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned for ruining the immersion experience for specifically the player “Thekiller7897”

Why should we lift your ban? Hello, 2 days ago I committed a sever rule that has utterly disappointed me as a person. First of all, I wanted to sincerely apologize for my ignorant actions. I understand that you are not allowed to burn players for a friend to take their seat, but I also hope you can understand my perspective i’m about to explain. Me and my friend were on Discord, and i don’t want to let some random fly with me with absolutely no comms. Not only that, but I would have to leave my friend in Discord when we want to be in the heli. Also, I got pilot, and he knew that we were friends. And yes, I asked him nicely to get out. I understand i’m still in the wrong, but this is a frustrating situation. Because i don’t want to leave my friend who i’m in discord with for some random person. Now that I look at it me and my friend should’ve just switched teams. I understand if my ban stays in place, but I guarantee you this won’t happen from me again. The main problem is that I currently have VIP, and that is now being wasted. I’m hoping we can agree to some sort of ban reduction, because I understand what I did wrong and it will not happen again. Thanks

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Currently cannot check

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We all leave friends in discord behind, oh well. It's a video game dude. Not that big of a deal..

It's a week temp ban. Next time you do this will be a permanent ban, I'm leaving the ban in place to hopefully remind you not to do this in the future.

bZ servers do not have a 'pilots choose gunner' or vice versa rule, you get who you get, if they're bad, oh well.