Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: Dymirr

S3AS0NALLY

-bZ- Member
Donator
In-game Name Dymirr

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? kpm auto ban

Why should we lift your ban? I just wanna know how this is calculated. if I can lower it I will but the account in questions stats were locked by 24/7 fairplay and idk if that effects anything.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) KPM Automatic Ban [5-TYPE88LMG-15.04-27

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1631722875844.png

I mean this is probably why you were banned by the filter.

Care to explain?

S3AS0NALLY

-bZ- Member
Donator
Stat padding is all. That server ran bots. All of them are on the same exact server with consistent stats between them.
I just wanna stop being tagged on Dymirr for it, idk why it is anyways. BZ servers are the only ones that are doing it to me.

S3AS0NALLY

-bZ- Member
Donator
I guess I'm wondering 2 specific things. Why are both accounts getting banned and how can I stop that? Bz is the only place this happens and to be honest its a bit frustrating because since I'm banned from TBG for unrelated reasons and WHG is just unplayable I'm basically out of full locker servers to play.

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
With your stat padding on both accounts, you will be auto banned every time. You will have to normalized your stats elsewhere.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Because you are linked to them, it's your alt account?

S3AS0NALLY

-bZ- Member
Donator
Literally nobody but you that I've encountered bans me because of Edgy's stats. Link or no. Edgy's stats cannot be changed without absurdly extensive work that's just not feasible.

S3AS0NALLY

-bZ- Member
Donator
Because its something different? I've played this game to the point that there's not really much left to do besides try for a 400 kill game. So I took an opportunity, I just don't get why your servers are the only ones tagging both accounts... Dymirr's stats are fine and shouldn't be connected to Edgy in anyways. I'm pretty sure I've gotten kpm banned before on at least 1 other account and it only effected that account.