Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: elcorbu

In-game Name elcorbu

What game were you banned from? bf4

Date of ban Mar 26, 2017

Have you cheated before? NEVER

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I have never cheated, macroed, or used anything to enhance my gameplay. Please watch the vids

Why should we lift your ban? vid 1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JyQxEyxEXU&t=59s
vid 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCdDo1bI6-o&t=156s
vid 3https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JML7jr47rnM&t=16s
vid 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn-8YbMkDqs&t=881s

Todays vids below. Vid 4 is the pearl round which starts @ 28:30 which im doing a shit ton of roof camping. With my video settings I am usually gaming around 150-170 fps on these maps. Would recommend using youtubes built in video speed modifier @ .25 X to check the recoil and bullet spread as well as watch for the over and under steer when aiming at someone when they are stationary or on the move. Additionally there are countless times when im pumping people full of rounds with no kill, shooting dead bodies or tking teammates around corners. There are also many instances when ill turn a corner and find myself against a ton of enemy, why would i do that if i could see through walls especially for someone who cares about kdr

quickly going through some of the vids here are a few moments u should check out

vid 1 @ 7:08 - im blasting the hell out of a dead body. Because i think its alive at that distance with a 1x scope
vid 3 @ 16:52 23:40 shooting more dead bodies

Vid 2 @ 2:13 over aim the first burst to the right pull back to target.

vid 4 @45:29 slow it down to .25. - i take out 3 people in rapid succession, but im not landing on them for an instant kill, a few bursts prior to kill are way of target until ill pull back to them. its not snap kill snap kill snap kill

the smoking gun literally.
Slow the video down to .25 x @ 3:50-3:54. There is a muzzle flash in the distance. Some WAS out there. And that video quality is not 1080 and no where near what actual in game resolution and quality or sharpness

Again looking at the video at .25x speed my cursor movement from the time he reveals his self is not a direct snap. My aim goes down at an angle then almost straight down, slightly at an angle to the left and then down where it looks like my shots get the kill. see diagramAIM_MOVMENT.jpg

Additional information to consider :

Comment 1- Some other factors to consider. Some brought concerns in our TS conversation about not being able to see targets that i was shooting at. In in regards looking at a 720 video with most likely the resolution scale at 100% it would seem to be the case. But as you have probably noticed in my videos I do not play with 100% resolution scale or at 720p or with ultra high settings which add shadow and darkness to the rendered environment. In truth as my videos and and screens shots below will attest i play at 140% resolution scale 1080p, 2x anti-aliasing with geometry and terrain on ultra- all other settings at medium. Coupled with post processing most likely done by the recorders video app + youtubes processing there is even more loss of quality of the image. This would allow for the appearance to see through dense trees as in the video when in fact there is enough opacity and distance between the leaves to see through, especially when a moving target is behind. For your consideration please review the following set of screen shots shot taken at my resolution (140 resolution scale @ 1080 2x antialising) settings compared to the youtube screen at the maximum available resolution

In the screen shot below you see me still firing in one place while he ha already moved from cover compared to what my in game resolution and detail is
screen_shot_from_sal_sa_video.jpg
[/url] free private image hosting[/IMG]
[/url] free private image hosting[/IMG]
My resolution / game settings @ 1080 p @ 140 resolution scale 2x anti-aliasing
Inked_Battlefield_4_03_28_2017_140scale_med_bag.jpg

PLEASE ALSO NOTE FROM THE IN GAME SCREEN SHOT WHEN WATCHING THE VIDEO IN SLOW MOTION THE PLAYER IS IN THE CLEAR FOR SOME TIME BEFORE I ACTUALLY REACT TO TRAIN MY SIGHTS ON HIM. That is not a snap or instantaneous. If my so called "aimbot" had allegedly been trained on him behind cover as claimed I assume it would have tracked the player and not continued to fire at a position the player was simply just not at.

My second string of comments begin with the fact that through this round there are multiple times in which aim to shoot some not behind cover that is indestructible or bullet proof and do not get the kill. Im simply missing. I do not think an aimbot would do that.

For exampple - @
36 seconds - no kill
49 seconds - no kill
54 seconds - no kill
1:50- 7 or 6 bursts ( according to spectator mode) to kill
2:10 no kiill
2:52 no kill
3:25 no kill
348 Guy who i late kill which i was questioned about on TS jumps right in front of me and do not shoot him.
4:04 No kill
412 : no kill
4:50 no kill
500 no kill 512 no kill

Thirdly- In the the screen shot below if you compare the planter coloration to the image below with the one above when the player is revealed, it is being illuminated and you can barely see a what is possibly a muzzle flash when watchign at .25 x speed and puasing frame by frame. This would mean when taking into account the length of the support players weapon in combination with maybe being on the stairs at that point, his head would could have been visible through the foliage and above the planter itself. Additonaly with my video settings the planter behind is clearly seen through the bushes meaning someones head could also be clearly seen. I did have the suspicion that maybe the barrier would spark when hit and thus cause the illumination and flash, so i tested it and found that if hit at certain angle it does spark but does not illuminate the planter in the way as in my video, it may be to hard to tell without knowing what video settings were used an the terrible quality of the sal-sa's video is so grainy and pix-elated. The video does confirm though that if someone is standing on the steps behind the planter they do have line of sight to my position on the mound and would be visible.

muzzle_flash_from_player_behind_planter.png

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
We'll be reviewing everything submitted. You're not likely to get an answer on your appeal before Friday night when we can review this in our admin meeting.