Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Elijah202

In-game Name Elijah202

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Friday

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? This is Elijah from Canada and I just found out that I am banned from my favourite battlefield 4 server: BanZore.com HC Conquest ALL Maps#Vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn#.
The reason displayed was: Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Hacking/Cheating [perm][xHawXx]

Since I started playing the game, I have never cheated or hacked for a single time, nor that I am aware how to cheat in this game anyway. To be honest, I personally hate cheaters and would totally agree taking actions on those who cheat in games. However, having me banned was an unfair decision and therefore, I would like to ask server admin, please reevaluate the reason why I am banned. In addition, I would also like the admin to forward me the evidence why I was banned in the first place. The only reason that I could think of is that, I have often experienced punkbuster issues recently and it would kick me out of the game every so often, so I would restart punkbuster to solve the problem. I hope this is not the reason that I was banned.

As of the ban date, I dont even know when exactly I was banned. I was out of town for two days and when I got back, all of the sudden I can't access this server anymore. Even though, I did not get banned last time while I was playing.

Why should we lift your ban? Because it was an unfair ban, I have never cheated or hacked for a single time, nor that I am aware how to do so. thanks a lot for your assistant.

Vegetaa01

Donator
Can you please explain this video one of our other Admins took of you sir?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I find it difficult to believe that you have to ask why you were banned....seriously?!

The video evidence is pretty clear, even for how short it is. I would love to hear your explanation regarding the kill shot in the video when you had no line-of-sight on the enemy not to mention you knew exactly where to aim to get the kill.

Based on the video evidence, I don't foresee the ban being lifted...

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I took this video. I happened to be randomly spectating while working on some other stuff. Looked over and saw you aim up in the air and shoot seemingly randomly twice. I couldn't believe my eyes. I saved the video and re-watched it and sure enough you were spawn killing across the map using bullet drop from a sniper. That double shoot on your target was only possible with an aimbot.

I'm marking your appeal as denied pending your explanation.

Oh man, I don't believe my eyes! I did remember play this map, but I swear on the life of my mother, I was NOT CHEATING! While I took my shots, I was aiming at the guy on the boat as you could see, after I shot him the first time, he was still there, then I shot him again and took him out. The guy got killed was the one on the boat as you could see in the vidoe, not someone beyond the horizon,And I was really really aiming at him, not just random places in the air. Plus, please look, if I were to fire up in the air, the bullet would not drop within anywhere near the margin of this map. I dont know how else should I explain myself, but this was definitely not happened on my screen!

In addition, go ahead and look up my statistics playing sniper. I swear, I have never even heard of the name of aimbot, nor that I am aware how to use one. This video is not the same as what happened on my screen. I was aiming at the guy on the boat!

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
The guy got killed was the one on the boat as you could see in the vidoe, not someone beyond the horizon

This is the oddest spectator glitch I've ever seen, but it does seem to be the case. Given this and the other ~20 mins of your footage I have seeming legit we're lifting your ban.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I see it now. I have seen this glitch. The aimpoint is off from the spectator's point of view.

VPyroV

-bZ- Member
Donator
Fellas, I hate to bust anyones bubble, but where is your weapon sway? Scope is dead smooth the entire time your moving around....

VPyroV

-bZ- Member
Donator
even if he is prone you still have some sway, that was steady as all get out but I'm not the boss :)

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
even if he is prone you still have some sway, that was steady as all get out but I'm not the boss :)

True, but given how glitched spectator mode clearly was that's not enough to retain a ban over given the other seemingly clean gameplay I have recorded.