Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: EternalStudio

In-game Name EternalStudio

What game were you banned from? bf4

Date of ban Sep 15, 2016

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was flying a chopper this night on your hardcore fast vehicle respawn server and was banned. It was a Pbbann, so I don't even know if you guys can help me. The report said I was using an aimbot and had a 95.5% accuracy? I have no idea.. I spoke with Vegetaa tonight on Teamspeak and he is willing to vouch for me that he has never witnessed any hack-like play from me. I often time pilot for him while he guns.

I gave up hope on lifting the ban after Pbbans claimed they had no way of proving whether I was cheating or not and would not lift the ban (I still have the email if need be).

Now MIG has me banned with my NEW account (eminentsound) because they learned that eternalstudio was my old account.

I have no idea where to go from here so hopefully you guys can help me sort this all out. I don't use hacks. The people over at MIG say my fairfight stats are too high and think i'm cheating still. This is ridiculous.

Not to mention they banned me from their teamspeak because they thought I was playing loud music on there the night before. The admin there are awful, they don't even want to hear you out.

Why should we lift your ban? I don't hack.. like I said, just ask Vegetaa.. he has played with me many times and has never thought I hacked.

Vegetaa01

Donator
Thank you for taking the time to make an account and address the issue accordingly. I have indeed played with you many times in the past with no sign of suspicious activity and hope to continue to do so in the future. We will do everything in our power to insure a professional evaluation is undergone to diagnose the nature of this ban. Please be patient as these issues can take time to resolve and thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. - Dustin.

Vegetaa01

Donator
From what I could discover you are not banned from our servers. Please try to log in again and let us know if you have any problems.

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-408178.html

This is what is keeping me from using my eternalstudio account... that's why I was afraid you guys wouldn't be able to help because any server that streams PBBANS kicks me.

Everything I find says PBBANS doesnt make mistakes.. so I can see why no one believes me when I say I don't hack lol.
You can see at the bottom of the report where it says I was banned for my accuracy. Which is just stupid. There's no way my accuracy was that high EVER.

I know... It's beyond frustrating. I just had it out with an MIG admin a few seconds ago. They refuse to hear me out or give me any benefit of the doubt.

GRANTED, I just discovered that my roommate from like 5 months ago used a wallhack on my account. So that could explain the PBBAN on my eternalstudio account. And apparently its a bad thing to share your computer with someone.

PLEASE don't ban me from your servers like MIG did. God damn, I'm tired of dealing with bans... I've already cussed my old roommate out over this.

So if this has been a waste of everyone's time, I am terribly sorry. If you guys can point me in a direction to contact EA or PBBAN to speak with a rep on the phone or something, I will try that.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea... my thoughts exactly.
Like I said, just ask some of your members like Slash or Vegetaa.. I'm not even that good when compared to them or some of the other guys. I'm a great little bird pilot and an ok attack chopper pilot. That's about it lol.

It'd be nice to get my old account back, but I've pretty much given up hope on that lol.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Look bro, we've heard everything in the book. My roommate did it, my little brother did it, my friend did it, etc. At the end of the day, your account got banned because of a hack.

You are responsible for your account, just as we are responsible for our server. We don't let hacks on our server. Simple as that.

Best of luck.

I get it man. and I didn't know my roommate had done this until after I started this forum. I've since bought the game again and everything just so I could play.
So really, there's nothing you guys can do for me at this point and I'll just continue to enjoy playing on your server and forget about MIG and their crazy admin.
I just thought I might could get some good solid advice here since several of your admin and members have played with me and know me.

Thanks again though! Sorry to waste your time!

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
hi sound sorry to hear about that dude. ive never seen you hack that i know of but the fact is you could have just downloaded it dude. sorry man pp ban = adios. good luck dude.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
For what it's worth, if you're banned by PB or PBBans you should talk to them, not us anyway. We have no direct control over your ban unless we directly banned you - which we didn't.

Which is funny because I emailed them and they told me that they didn't have a way of proving whether I did or didn't. literally what they said.. Of course, they didn't unban my account, but it struck me odd that they didn't have anything to go by. I'm going smooth with my new account, and I'll just enjoy playing your servers. I only went to the the MIG servers to play with a friend and their map rotation was a little different. Other than that, I enjoy playing with you guys over at the BZ servers. I actually considered signing up for you guys if that's a possibility?

Definitely a no, a ban is a ban- there's a reason. You got ban- I would suggest you contact who ever ban you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk